The Batman (On Bike) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
XxJzS6j.jpg

looks nice but price will be ridiculous and production paint apps will more than likely be less than desirable. Also, that cap it looking a little too thick

You can probably achieve that same pose and look with the HotToys set up and save some space on your shelves and money in your pocket.

The details looks great. The cowl looks good also. Likeness is good.
The pose looks a little off though.
Like he's posing for a picture.
The abs section also dont look right, like he's sucking his gut in.

Its impressive piece though. The bike is bad ass.

Looks great, but would have preferred a PF of just the Batman minus the bike. It would be cheaper, and the bike is only in the movie for 2 minutes at the end.

Statue production is becoming far too focused on 1/3, 1/2 or just large pieces. I am being priced out a little bit.

The details looks great. The cowl looks good also. Likeness is good.
The pose looks a little off though.
Like he's posing for a picture.
The abs section also dont look right, like he's sucking his gut in.

Its impressive piece though. The bike is bad ass.
The paint on the bike also looks too glossy to me. Should have been flatter.

Last edited:
it does look great! but after all it is a Sideshow piece, therefore red flags automatically go up for me. also i have to watch all these videos on mute. i cant take these people they have chosen to present these pieces.

If you haven't already seen it, this piece is up for pre-order now! $995 USD. Honestly, in the current market that seems pretty reasonable for a 1/4 with a full bike featuring a light up feature. I am definitely intrigued by this one because I have been wanting a 1/4 Pattinson Bats (I don't collect movie 1/3). Was hoping Queen would do one though.... I think I'll wait for this one to release and if it comes out solid then I might bite. No pre-orders for me though.

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/dc-comics-the-batman-sideshow-collectibles-300819

Yeah great price IMO

They could have made the bike a little bigger but then the price would have been at least 1300, so it makes business sense to sell more at a lower price

Back