The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9bfcbaffc0159a4c14272e7715647ba0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait for the HT Cosbaby. :yess:

Instantly lost all interest the moment all the stupid tacticool techno greeble came into focus.

giphy.gif

Is it so hard to just do the Year One suit? I'll buy all collectibles for this new one like a moron but it could have been so simple.

Being black/grey (and closer to how it will actually look in the final film) makes it look so much better already. I think the red hue just made everybody think "Daredevil" too much.

Definitely not enough there for me to just automatically write it off completely sure we all wanted Hush and maybe it will still happen but it is unfortunate that we?re right back to TDK tactical, but is it safe against dogs.

If it HAS TO BE tactical then at least it looks cool.

Definitely reminded me of those Arkham games though.

He should drive that big tank from Arkham Knight which was such a crappy repeated game lol

Last edited:
It disappointed me with the casting and these new pics only reinforces my opinion this movie will be trash.

A COLLAR? ON BATMAN? A COLLAR?

Then Pattinson has those hollow cheeks and the cowl doesn?t sit flush. You can see the gap between cowl and face.... The removable batarang only compromises the integrity of the armor.

Such an informed position ........

Trashing it on just this info?

Seriously?

giphy.gif

The cowl is certainly an improvement over the JL one.

I liked BvS cowl but it was ruined in JL.

Wait who is Bosslogic lol

All the cool Vampires have Collars.

Japan Vidya Dracula:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Japan Vidya Dracula (but written by Ellis):

Spoiler Spoiler:

Japan Vidya Dracula (but revamped by HIDEO KOJIMA; in a HIDEO KOJIMA game, by HIDEO KOJIMA (a HIDEO KOJIMA Production) ):

Spoiler Spoiler:

BBC Dracula (get ipad):

Spoiler Spoiler:

Real Dracula:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Marvel Dracula:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Big **** Vampire (Christina Hendricks):

Spoiler Spoiler:

British Vampire:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Greek Vampire:

Spoiler Spoiler:

American Vampire:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Face it, if you don't have a Collar, especially alongside your Cape, you just aren't cool enough to hang out with the Cool Bat-Themed People.

Kidding aside, I like it. Maybe because I like Collars. And Capes. And Vests. And... I'm gonna stop now.

Well yes. Either you like this style or you don?t.

Agreed.
Personally I hate the stitched seams look.
It just harks back to the crappy Adam west 60s suits.
I thought we?d got over that with 89s batman.
Also doesn?t sit well with the more modern looking chest piece.
Pattison just doesn?t have the frame to be batman, I thought they might have worked the suit around this to make his transition to batman more extreme.
But looks like they haven?t...

Back