The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7D7B119B-9E90-47DC-AF04-8AEC3E28A37B.jpeg

I thought Joker was unique as a villain getting his own film.

But then there's Venom. And Morbius. And Suicide Squad. And maybe Sinister Six. None of whom I ever imagined would be popular enough to warrant their own movie (let alone two).

It is pretty wild that WB has resorted to revealing their new Joker in a deleted scene made popular on YouTube.

Weird choice considering Nolan/Ledger made Joker cinematic in glorious Imax and that tradition continued with Phoenix albeit not 70mm like TDK was.

The method of reveal makes Barry K’s version seem like a very low budget Troma version of Joker.

I like that lol

Last edited:
It is pretty wild that WB has resorted to revealing their new Joker in a deleted scene made popular on YouTube.

Weird choice considering Nolan/Ledger made Joker cinematic in glorious Imax and that tradition continued with Phoenix albeit not 70mm like TDK was.

The method of reveal makes Barry K’s version seem like a very low budget Troma version of Joker.

I like that lol

If WB had a brain, they would have reshot the scene and made it Batman asking Joker about another villain for the sequel. Then released it either as an after-credit scene or online as a teaser for the next film. How cool would that be. But nope, let's introduce the new Joker at the end of the film in an underwhelming scene that adds nothing to the film and then release the actual good, deleted Joker scene online just to show what the Joker may or may not look like in the sequels. It's like they couldn't tell if people liked the Joker in the ending scene of the film, so they released the deleted scene to give people a better look and get some feedback. I bet they make him less ugly and give him a bit more hair on top of the head. They can always say that his injuries are healing.

If WB had a brain, they would have reshot the scene and made it Batman asking Joker about another villain for the sequel. Then released it either as an after-credit scene or online as a teaser for the next film. How cool would that be. But nope, let's introduce the new Joker at the end of the film in an underwhelming scene that adds nothing to the film and then release the actual good, deleted Joker scene online just to show what the Joker may or may not look like in the sequels. It's like they couldn't tell if people liked the Joker in the ending scene of the film, so they released the deleted scene to give people a better look and get some feedback. I bet they make him less ugly and give him a bit more hair on top of the head. They can always say that his injuries are healing.
So in other words WB doing what WB does best lol

If WB invented lol it would be olo

Great idea btw which means WB will never hire you lol

A9D5EC4E-F4BA-40AD-957C-0327E3F65D4A.jpeg

Last edited:

I like that lol
Actually thinking about that it's only the Nicholson and Barry K Jokers that did
debut on the big screen. Nicholson in the "wait till they get a load of me" theatrical teaser in 1988 and Barry K at the end of TB.

Ledger and Phoenix we both saw previewed on TV/Youtube before showing up in theaters.

Actually thinking about that it's only the Nicholson and Barry K Jokers that did
debut on the big screen. Nicholson in the "wait till they get a load of me" theatrical teaser in 1988 and Barry K at the end of TB.

Ledger and Phoenix we both saw previewed on TV/Youtube before showing up in theaters.
Hear me out lol

I was more looking at it from a character debut in the sense where you first saw them acting as the character in the movie.

What you said is accurate from a technical point of view but Ledger/Phoenix were more hints than their proper grand debut in the cinema.

Barry was voice only in the movie the first time we actually saw him performing in all of his glory was on my iphone lol

But I get what you are saying it is accurate…..from a certain point of view and that comes from the always trustworthy ObiWan so you can bet your life on it no worries lol

Last edited:
:horror :thud: :horror

Best cinematic cheer moment results:

• 5. The Matrix (1999) - Neo Dodging the Bullets
  • 4. Dreamgirls (2006) - Effie White Singing "I’m Telling You"
  • 3. Avengers: Endgame (2019) - Avengers Assemble to Fight Thanos
  • 2. Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021) - Three Spider-Men Team Up
  • 1. Zack Snyder's Justice League(2021) - The Flash Enters Speed Force

Stfu 😂. These Snyder bots really spammed a fan Twitter award and thought they did something. Nobody knew about the award til they spammed it with votes.

Back