The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know people are going to think i’m crazy for preferring this over TDK even with all of its faults in the later parts I really don’t know how to quantify it against Nolan’s work other than it just being different and more my style than just dry Chicago.

Last edited:
I know people are going to think i’m crazy for preferring this over TDK even with all of its faults in the later parts I really don’t know how to quantify it against Nolan’s work other than it just being different and more my style than just dry Chicago.

Some of the reviewers say the world they created is really cool and that part of what makes the film enjoyable.

86286.gif

Hey, the Batman Damned issue with Batman's uncensored member is one of the most valuable in my collection. It makes sense to be cocky about Batman.

Mummy Bruce won the War with her Beta Fatt episode.

CaringInfamousHarborseal-max-1mb.gif

She should play Phantasm and be Battinson’s Mummygf. He’s already screwed Juliette Binoche in two movies. Let it all come together and have Battinson be a proper MILFman.

So what kind of Joker will we see in this Pattinson universe? Realistic or comic books? Does Phoenix fit in this world as an older Joker maybe?
Everything’s going to be “realistic”. More stylised though, probably. I don’t like the actor myself. Too goofy. First Kang, now this guy. Why are they turning everyone goofy? I want to watch handsome people in starring roles, dammit.

:lol

I can't forget (or forgive) him laying on the ground with his leg "ouchie".

Oh, that whole sequence was terrible. Batman literally runs into frame, meaning he probably ran there beccause he looked out of breath or he took a taxi, so he was late either way. Then, he got slapped around, and finally, Superman tossed him to the side out of frame like Batman was a dirty shirt. Then, we get the ouchie moment.

Back