The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c1CYWex.png

This Batman is young af. Why the hell bring robin in already? I love robin but leave him for the second movie

A middle-aged Robin with a Millennial Batman that still lives in his parents house would be original.

:lol

Why not?

Old Robin still wants to do things old school: crackin' skulls. New Batman prefers hanging in the bat cave on his bat computer, hacking to punish criminals. They have glorious debates about hackin' vs crackin'

I wouldn’t put it past WB to do something stupid like that. 45 yr old robin, young Batman
These are the same people who gave the ok to Superman killing, an active 20 yr Batman who for some reason people thought was a myth, a crap JL universe, a 20 something jittery lex Luther, a tatted idoctic looking joker, and Martha and rushed death of Superman. Am I missing anything?

So any stupid decisions they make I won’t be surprised because they have a roster of some of the best characters of all time and have amazing stories perfectly laid out but ****ed up worse than fox and Sony ever could.

When you have access to all your characters and still manage to **** up and z list characters beat out the most iconic heroes of all time on the big screen then you are without a doubt a horrible misguided company.

Rumor is Robin is in it casting is done waiting to be announced.

Hopefully it’s The Rock.

Rumor has it Bruce Wayne is a creepy young man who stalks young boys orphanages and is looking for circus orphans who can twist in unnatural positions. He likes to dress them in teeny weeny green shorts with red purloins and yellow capes and frighten them with his Bat... whatever that is.

Rumor has it Bruce Wayne is a creepy young man who stalks young boys orphanages and is looking for circus orphans who can twist in unnatural positions. He likes to dress them in teeny weeny green shorts with red purloins and yellow capes and frighten them with his Bat... whatever that is.

I'm surprised at this point they didn't make an All-Star Batman and Robin movie as the lead-in to Batman v. Superman.

Back