The basement of a swede

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my dad made a whole through the roof from the bedroom over me and he hit a waterpipe and we got a minor flood. Nothing got hurt though but still sad....

Man, that sucks to hear! Hope you can get it all patched up quick... and happy nothing got damaged.

Alright, Im still in the basement but haven't bought anyhting for a time. Been focusing on airsoft but this is going to change, soon my Luke PF will arrive.

:peace

Alright, Im still in the basement but haven't bought anyhting for a time. Been focusing on airsoft but this is going to change, soon my Luke PF will arrive.

:peace

awsome man !!
I play arsoft too.
I got a Tokyo Marui M4 RIS Carbine

m4ris.jpg

cant wait to see luke !!

Last edited:
You got a pretty good outfit :)

Though my intereset cooled away quick ! Sold all the guns so I could afford the awesom SPIDERMAN PREMIUM FORMAT from Jbinny, Im so happy!:monkey5

So that's what a Swedish basement looks like... Hmmm...

a month?! very nice....wish i had a basement =D
i can imagine that basement becoming very very beautiful :rock

Some pictures of my Logan PF...Mixed a bit woth some lightning effects and I still have a bit to learn...Maybe get a cube or something...Enjoy!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana

Nice start on your collection Ragnarohman,and a nice place with alot of space :)Its fun to see a Swede here like myself :)!I have just started collecting myself :)

Back