The Avengers Thanos Statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joeprox

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guy's What do you think :horror is this will be the next SSC Thanos statue?

https://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/28/heres-a-closer-look-at-the-avengers-thanos

thanos-images_zpsc78b1bd5.png
[/IMG]

thanos-images-2_zps71c125d4.png
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Looks to be a concept for the movie rather then a statue. If anything, I doubt it will be made till 2015. This thread should be closes until an actual proof is made by ssc.

Looks to be a concept for the movie rather then a statue. If anything, I doubt it will be made till 2015. This thread should be closes until an actual proof is made by ssc.

It is a concept from the movie. I believe it's from the Avengers App that comes with the bluray.

It is a concept from the movie. I believe it's from the Avengers App that comes with the bluray.

Damn I have to download that...:rotfl. However, yeah 2015 at the soonest for a FULL Thanos reveal in the Avengers, most likely 2017 or 2018. Has SSC ever released a PF WELL in advance of a movie??

The Legacy Hulk and Iron Man pieces weren't that crazy expensive! Don't get worried quite yet!

I agree with VS at least a $100 extra for those pieces. But to see what they are costing on eBay these days. It certainly was a good retail price.

Back