The Avengers- Earth's Mightiest Heroes Animated Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys may need blu rays, but I have netflix. streaming the first season with a click of the mouse. Awesome btw.

It's all fun and games until Netflix drops it. That's why I like to have my own copy of great movies and shows like this.

And Josh.....will this work on the US ps3 ????

[ame="https://www.amazon.ca/Avengers-Earths-Mightiest-Her-Blu-ray/dp/B0079ILI6G/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1334777792&sr=1-1-catcorr"]https://www.amazon.ca/Avengers-Earths-Mightiest-Her-Blu-ray/dp/B0079ILI6G/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1334777792&sr=1-1-catcorr[/ame]

So there's a rumor going around that this show is getting cancelled :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I hope not but this was from a recent interview with Jeph Loeb. I just hope it means that the animation might be getting an upgrade for a third season and continue with the current storylines.

TOONZONE NEWS: In light how The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes started development before the Disney acquisition some years back and it was animated by another studio, will this be the final season of the show and will a new animated series be made instead?

JEPH LOEB: We have big plans for The Avengers.

TOONZONE NEWS: So do you think the show will get a third season?

JEPH LOEB: I can just tell you we have big plans for The Avengers and that's all I can tell you right now.

I hope not but this was from a recent interview with Jeph Loeb. I just hope it means that the animation might be getting an upgrade for a third season and continue with the current storylines.

Sounds like we are probably going to get Ultimate Avengers (Ultimates) to tie in with Ultimate Spider-Man.......don't know if I'm sad or not, as The Ultimates were a badass bunch of book (minus #3), but I LOVE Avengers: EMH

Kinda a bummer that they've been building up to Secret Invasion and Civil War and then all of a sudden pull the plug. :monkey1

Sounds like we are probably going to get Ultimate Avengers (Ultimates) to tie in with Ultimate Spider-Man.......don't know if I'm sad or not, as The Ultimates were a badass bunch of book (minus #3), but I LOVE Avengers: EMH

Doesn't really make sense. They already have an animated movie series for Ultimate Avengers though.

Canceling this and giving it to the morons in charge of "Ultimate Spider-Man" would piss me off beyond belief.

How the ____ do they expect to deal with Cap as a Skrull if they're abandoning story arcs and episodes are self contained? :dunno

To be honest, the first season of Justice League were all 2-3 episode contained stories and that show was awesome.......So I don't think if they went though route it would suck. That being said, I LOVE Avengers: EMH and I hope it sticks around.

To be honest, the first season of Justice League were all 2-3 episode contained stories and that show was awesome.......So I don't think if they went though route it would suck. That being said, I LOVE Avengers: EMH and I hope it sticks around.

I can see that and if that was the idea, they should've postponed it until Season three. They already have arcs in place now that they can't just ignore. I can see how they can play down the whole registration deal by having SHIELD back off, but they've already had Cap replaced by a Skrull and I can't see how they can fit a whole "Secret Invasion" storyline in 22 minutes. :monkey1

I can see that and if that was the idea, they should've postponed it until Season three. They already have arcs in place now that they can't just ignore. I can see how they can play down the whole registration deal by having SHIELD back off, but they've already had Cap replaced by a Skrull and I can't see how they can fit a whole "Secret Invasion" storyline in 22 minutes. :monkey1

This is true. Remember the 90s X-Men Cartoon....they had some pretty epic storyline that lasted about 3-4 episodes. Avengers Animated Show like that wouldn't suck.

Yeah, but they don't want 2-3 episode arcs for Avengers...that is not a self contained episode.

I don't see why they couldn't have subplots carry over for several episodes while having the main plots be self contained. It's the best of both worlds and they can cover their asses with the subplots by keeping the 60-second previews at the beginning to cover relevant info for those who might've missed an episode or three.

It's all just shuffling the deck chairs on the Titanic at this point anyways. Based on rumors, there most likely won't be a season 3. So, half of this season will have longer story arcs as planned and the rest of the season will be serialized. Disney has taken over at this point.

Back