The Amazing Race 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Most Awesome Show

Can you believe last nights Survivor?!?!?!? OMG The tribe is down to ONE, and she is spending the night alone???

Freaky for her

Great TV for US!

BigHose :hat

Yeah, I love Survivor and how its going this year. Very interesting and I'm pulling for Tom. He is a fireman and my dad is a paramedic/firefighter so if he wins that would be awesome.

For me with Rob and Amber I just can't stand their attitudes they are both very snotty and rude. Plus, I'm sorry they should not be on the Amazing Race after all ready winning Survivor not until at least they did like Amazing Race: Survivor Edition.

Survivor~ YES! Great TV! Can you believe Steph beat Bobby John at making FIRE!!! The girl is unstoppable and I'm pulling for her! It is INSANE to think that this girl is sweating and working her butt off ALL day EVERY day, having to fend for food, fire, etc, competing in EVERY challenge while all the girls on the other team have had to compete in like two missions and sit on their butts all day being served and waited on by hand foot!!!! It's rediciulous! Go Steph!!!

Amazing Race~ Yes, all those things are true about Rob and Amber, but I still don't hate them. I dislike Ron a whole much more than either of them. They make the game fun, they bring something that while maybe a little cocky, is interesting and fun to watch. I just can't stand listening to Ron figure out ways to remind us all he was a POW, and HE is the biggest ASS on the show this year. He is sooo rude and cocky.. the only difference is he doesn't have the right to be. But it all makes for one of the very best shows on TV!!!

Yeah, she kicked some ass thats for sure and if she can align her self with Tom and E they have a chance to make it to the final 3.

They do make good TV I agree. They should have been on an amazing race against other Survivor people that would have been more fitting. I totally disagree Rob has that title and will have for many years to come. Ron, I do think talks about being in the military a tad too much but he thats part of him. I have to totally disagree though Ron has all the reason to be he fought for his country while Rob fought nothing and just shot his mouth off a lot. Your right rhough it does make for good TV.

My wife likes to watch the amazing race :sleep ... I only watch it with hopes of getting a lil somethin somethin...:|

Amazing Race, glad I found this thread - my favorite show right now. I was a big Alias fan, for the first two seasons, lost interest there. I like LOST it is a fun show, but AR is just so cool! A scavenger hunt throughout the world, great TV. My personal pick to win, would be Rob and Amber they are just so sneaky, how could anyone outsmart them? :dunno

Yep..I never miss 24, AR, Alias, Survivor, and CSI. All great shows.

Best season so far for 24. I also think that Rob and Amber will win.

More moley goodness, I saw that you had some PM sent your way! :rollin

If it is not Rob and Amber, my pick would be the former POW (Ron and his gal). BUT DON'T SPOIL IT JOSH! :lol

Yeah, I had someone who found something interesting sent to me though it wasn't 110% guarantee info. We need somekind of a mole icon :)

OK, so not only am I bringing this thread back from the dead, but it isn't even related to Season 7...

Game Show Network began replaying The Amazing Race this week starting with Season 1!!!!! It airs 7 nights a week! If you love this show like I do, it is GREAT news! Especially since i only started watching Season 4, so i have three seasons to catch up on.

It is obvious that the show is MUCH more together now than its first season, but the greatness of the show is still there, and each episode is better and better.

Now, NO SPOILERS if you have seen this episode because I dont' know who wins.

BUT OMG do I hate "The Guidos". I didn't think it was possible to hate any team more than Jonathon and Victoria... but these guys are SOO AWFUL! Maybe it is because I am gay and i think that they epitomize what is wrong with a lot of gay men. They are bitchy, arrogant, disgusting and all around INFURIATING. What they pulled tonight was the worst thing I have seen on the show (the airport ordeal while teams were trying to fly to Rome...). And then, they had the audacity to sit there and explain to the camera how everything was taken out of context and they don't know where the teams got the impression that they were diliberately messing with them, and how there was no pushing whatsoever and no maliciousness at all WHEN WE SAW THEM SCHEMING AND SETTING THE WHOLE THING UP!!!!! AGHHHHHH I hope they loose and i hope that their reputations in the real world are shattered. People liek that make me sick.. and in less than 24 Hours, they had REALLy convinced themselves that they were at NO WRONG. UCK!

ANYWAY, teams i like are the Frat brothers and the Lawyers. Both consist of stand up guys who are very polite and play the game with integrity. The Frat Brothers deserve to win because they are just so damn nice and really play the game well. But we shall see!!!!

hmmmm... well appears nobody cares.. however the first season ended tonight with the best players winning!! And go figure, Brennan Swain, one of the winners is a HUGE Star Wars collector..... are you lurking Brennan?

Back