The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like your idea with him of a fresh bite and knowing he's becoming a zombie... and of course the paint work is top-notch :duff

I'm still quite new so I'm hope this post shows up, my first one on the ash thread didn't seem to...????
Here's a few shots of a 1/3rd scale shock waves bust I did about 3 years ago. Sculpted by Paul Kamoda.
nightmarestuff024.jpg

nightmarestuff035.jpg

nightmarestuff037.jpg

nightmarestuff036.jpg

Hope you guys dig it.

1/6th scale tarman, sculpted by Monte Ward. I got this this signed by William Stout (tarmans creator) at Wonderfest in 2011.
Painted in 2010.
Hellboyandstuff010.jpg

Hellboyandstuff009.jpg

Hellboyandstuff008.jpg

Hellboyandstuff011.jpg

^
I always thought that that particular sculpt(Santa) was lame compared to the other's that sideshow put out.
...You've made me change my mind.heh
And I Love the purple on the butcher's face.

Also,I didn't realize how much I need some sideshow zombie arms until I saw 8-bit's post above. :lol:

So...
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123137
*nudge*

Thanks bud :) the arms are pretty cool. Just modded up a set of 1206 arms on a TTM-18 with not too much fuss.

There are some badass Zombies here!!
Here a build up I did of everybody's favorite zombie,THE TARMAN
Sculpted by Monte Ward and I was lucky enough to have him autographed by William Stout at a show back in 2011.
It's not an action figure but I thought you guys might dig it.
Hellboyandstuff008.jpg

Hellboyandstuff007.jpg

Hellboyandstuff010.jpg

Yeah, super work on Tarman there.

My favorites are a toss up between the bicycle crawler in the first episode of The Walking Dead and this creepy animatronic woman zombie from the beginning sequence of Land of the Dead...

There are some badass Zombies here!!
Here a build up I did of everybody's favorite zombie,THE TARMAN
Sculpted by Monte Ward and I was lucky enough to have him autographed by William Stout at a show back in 2011.
It's not an action figure but I thought you guys might dig it.
Hellboyandstuff008.jpg

Hellboyandstuff007.jpg

Hellboyandstuff010.jpg

nice kit - i have that in my queue to paint up. shame it's 1/7 scale or so.

It was a fun little build, But I wish it was a bit larger.
Please post when you do yours, I dig you work.

Hi, all. I'm no 8-Bit (he's my zombie-hero), but here's a zombie I'm currently working on. It's got some parts from the Dead line, so hopefully it's in the right section...

It's still a WIP, and have to finish his arms and make a mini dio for him...

image_zps3e40d575.jpeg

image1_zps5b8186f6.jpeg

Hi, all. I'm no 8-Bit (he's my zombie-hero), but here's a zombie I'm currently working on. It's got some parts from the Dead line, so hopefully it's in the right section...

It's still a WIP, and have to finish his arms and make a mini dio for him...

image_zps3e40d575.jpeg

image1_zps5b8186f6.jpeg

doug, that is FANTASTIC :) i've looked up to your work ever since i started customizing figures. i know this isn't a sideshow 'the dead' release either, but i made this diorama *specifically* after reading your tutorial on OSW.

DIORAMA - 95% complete by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

MAJOR TOM REDUX DIORAMA TEASER by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

apologies for going off-topic there and also the hero worship ;)

Back