The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
id really like to see with heavy decomp,along the lines of tarman from return of the living dead,maybe even with a barrel he lives in

Futzing with a lightbox that my wife got me, so I snapped some shots of the Street Prophet as a test subject...

4073052389_3dfc1b8b90_o.jpg

4073812348_e3b7267f0c_o.jpg

4073052431_839f4d00d6_o.jpg

4073052545_a99ed40b25_o.jpg

4073812434_a11250672a_o.jpg

Q:
My two favorite zombies from your excellent Sideshow Originals line The Dead are on the new PRO body (Harginger and Butcher). I love the neck articulation the PRO brings to the zombie line! The new Punk zombie (Subject 245) has a noticeably sculpter neck yet still seems to be articulated, however the order page says the figure is on am Art S. Buck body. Can you clear the air about whether The Punk is on a PRO or a Buck?

A:
Apologies for the confusion; the Punk is indeed on a PRO body & the site description has been updated!

I guess yesterday's Q/A finally settles it.

I've decided that I want a zombie in a strait-jacket in the Dead line. Dangling eyeball would be a bonus!

That is all. :monkey1

thats a great looking zombie...........cant wait to see the rest of him as well.

Agreed. Spooktacular without a new 12" Dead figure just isn't the same... even if we got a new Mort, three busts, and a shot at the International Zero.

Back