The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me 2. I'm staying with the 1:6th dead. Honestly everything else pretty much got the axe. I need to get some more stuff in order.

Got my notice as well. I wonder why some figures ship up to a year after they were pre-ordered (*cough* Gandalf *cough*), whereas others like the Harbinger barely give you a month to save up?

This one is GC bound.

But yeah, seems like SS is pushing everything out ASAP. 1st Q has turned into Feb 09.

I canceled my pre-order for this one. I'll just pick one up on eBay, hopefully much cheaper since they didn't sell out.

i just canceled my order for the harbringer, at first i wanted it cause it was a dead figure and cause it looked kinda nice. looking at it now it looks alright, and i really dont need it since i missing zero, security guard, and santa so im not pressured to "complete" the set.

Just thought id say hello to everyone,im a big fan of the dead series and currently have the baby sitter,corporate spokesman and the santa.

ive also got a figure with what looks like the patient zero headsculpt but the clothes are different and the hands also,body is marked sideshow 2002 which again makes me think someone has taken a cast.

anyway will stick some pics of it up later.

BTW its snowing here in England.......its Dead Cold.

2wewemv.jpg

1yrzs.jpg

I haven't gotten a processing email yet for the Harbinger. What date are they pulling funds? Also as predicted Sideshow's Groundhog has to do with The Dead.....any ideas of what might be coming?

I haven't gotten a processing email yet for the Harbinger. What date are they pulling funds? Also as predicted Sideshow's Groundhog has to do with The Dead.....any ideas of what might be coming?

Processing tomorrow the 3rd.

real close.........just got an email that its starting to process on the 3rd.....:chew

I'd say it was... got mine too! I'm really looking forward to this one, I love the exposed brain, lets just hope he looks like the proto.

Also be interesting to see if the 2nd figure using the Pro turns out any better.

In the DEAD of winter everyone wants a helping HAND, what does everyone think we are getting next for the dead line? Is it body parts for the dead or is more Patient Zero PF exclusive?

Back