The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Tin Tin Movie

Simon Pegg and Nick Frost are Thomson and Thompson? wonder how that's gonna work out? thomson and thompson are identical twins. so I guess either simon pegg need to eat more to bulk up or nick frost need to start loose weight. :lol

Re: Tintin and Peter Jackson

I searched Tin Tin before I posted in the Movies thread and came up empty.:confused: Anyway, I'll move this thread over to the other section and one of the other mods can merge it with the other Tin Tin thread.

Re: Tin Tin Movie

Simon Pegg and Nick Frost are Thomson and Thompson? wonder how that's gonna work out? thomson and thompson are identical twins. so I guess either simon pegg need to eat more to bulk up or nick frost need to start loose weight. :lol

Identical except for the "P".:D

https://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=29355

Empire Magazine December 2010 Cover

empire_magazine_dec2010_tintin_cover.jpg

Releasing in October 2011 across Europe, Asia and New Zealand. December 2011 release in US.

Thanks for the link. Haddock looked especially impressive. Now I'm even more stoked for this!
But a whole 'nother year, it's like waiting for Tron Legacy again...

The Adventures of Tintin - Peter Jackson & Steven Spielberg

The First teaser is up !!!!:yess:

if there is another thread about it , mods please delete !

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3Xwta_XIJo"]YouTube - The Adventures of Tintin - Teaser[/ame]

Re: The Adventures of Tintin - Peter Jackson & Steven Spielberg

great !!!!!!!!!!!!

No deletion-- just a merge.

Loved reading Tintin when I was younger--- et bien sur seulement en francais.

I saw the movie posters for the first time yesterday, and they look pretty darn cool.

PH42u4h7Eurb6a_1_m.jpg

PHK1necs9beXNL_1_m.jpg

I saw all of the cartoons, read all of the comics. This is simply fantastic!

The trailer looks pretty good. I know nothing about the source material though.
If you can get a hold of the comic books, read them. They are really fun to read and quality! Better than the cartoons too. I've read the comics countless times, but I haven't seen all of the cartoons yet. I have the DVD box, and once in a while, I watch a cartoon.

Just got back from watching this in theatre. Great movie, fantastic action and visuals. The story and character development were true to the source material which made me a bit nostalgic. Go see it!

I saw it today, and loved it. WETA Digital's motion capture stuff is really incredible. Between the beautiful locales, and the expressive characters, I am extremely excited to see where Mo-Cap technology will be in 3-5 years if things like this and Rise of the Planet of the Apes are exemplary of where it's at now.

Back