The 6 best movie pfs ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I collect Movie Premium Formats and this is what I think are the 6 best PFs....

1. Indiana Jones got to be the best so far, either Raiders or KOTCS. They are fantastic and the likeness is spot on. That also includes the outfit which is top notch... I really can't find a single thing wrong with them.... although not my favorite PFs in my collection, it is the best overall....

2. Berserker is extremely well done. Although an obscure character, I compared it to the movie and it seems very accurate. When it comes to anatomy and pose, it is probably one of the best out there. It isn't my first pick because it is such a minor character.

3. Lord of Darkness. It is mind boggling to me that this PF is not given more credit. Every time I look at it I think this to be maybe the best PF made to date because of the pose and the expression on his face. In ways I'm glad that it didn't go up n price so more people are able to have this amazing piece in their collection.

4. Conan....why? because the face, the pose, the anatomy, the clothing....everything on this guys seem to be close to perfection. The only two things I would have something to say about it it is its size, which seems to be a bit smaller than your average PF, and the face expression which could have been a bit more intense. But don't fool yourselves. If you can get it, do not hesitate. It is still available at Sideshow....

5. Hellboy II.... this Pf has everything great from the switch-o-hand to the pose.....from the base to the outfit....not mentioning the face which is really cool......A great PF and a must for movie collectors...

6. Although there are so many I could have picked like Darth Maul, Creature of the Black Lagoon or Western John Wayne..... I had to choose which I consider one of the best out there.....Hard to pick this one because so many people had something bad to say about it, but T-800 PF is in my humble opinion, amazing. The body could have been more bulky, but the pose and the detail of the clothes and the likeness are just great. It has a great presence in my collection and I really like it.

If i had to pick a number 7, 8 , 9 and 10, they would have been John Wayne, Darth Maul, Darth Vader and Aragorn...... but I only had to pick 6... :(

Cheers

Bear

Aside from the usual suspects, either John Wayne PF is virtually perfect, I prefer Rooster. :gun

Wow. This is back from the dead. I think I have about 9 pfs now so I changed my mind I guess. :lol

C'mon go with some 1:1's! The Scarface 1:1 bust is fantastic. Plus you know one day they are going to release the Godfather life size bust as well. Those are some great movie memorabilia.

This made me laugh too.:lol

:monkey3

Wow. This is back from the dead. I think I have about 9 pfs now so I changed my mind I guess. :lol

This made me laugh too.:lol

:monkey3

Do you have any photos of what you ended up doing? Necro posts live on and on and on......
Just my 2 cents.
Leatherface is such a intense PF. Just love it. Ash is cool but the arm holding his boomstick is a bit weak in the sculpting dept. But my favourite at the moment is The Mummy. Just amazing, truly amazing. Those eyes. I have the colour version for everyone playing at home.

I have all the best movie PF's! :D:lol

Darth Vader/Obi Wan Combo
Indy
Arnold T 800
Bride/Franky Combo
Darkness

Predator Maquette
Sauron Statue

But anyway, yeah it's whatever you really like as well.

For movie PFs in no particular order:

1. SSE Frank/Bride Combo
2. Indy
3. Berserker
4. Leonidas
5. Vader/Obi combo
6. Darkness

Back