The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a part of me that wants to buy the little String Divers guys but looking into it a little more, it appears that the Orange guys are hard as hell to get at a decent price.

Thanks for turning me away from another one of your lines as usual, 3A.

Can anyone give me more info on this line....

Just stumbled across these guys. Anymore made? Any other Halloween type figures? They look pretty cool as decorations rather than figures.

Any other Halloween type figures?

Almost everything 3A does is suitable for Halloween, even the robots. Go to https://wordof3a.com and browse the Catalog. Check the WWR, Popbot, Tomorrow Kings and Adventure Kartel lines to start. Zombkin above is from AK, the big one being 1/6 and the small one 1/12 - they also did an 8" version in their 3AGO (1/9) scale line.

Can anyone give me more info on this line....

Just stumbled across these guys. Anymore made? Any other Halloween type figures? They look pretty cool as decorations rather than figures.

there is a angry ver of zombkin that may get a bamba drop come halloween. there was also a charkin, all back ver of zombkin and a milky glow in dark vers.

Almost everything 3A does is suitable for Halloween, even the robots. Go to https://wordof3a.com and browse the Catalog. Check the WWR, Popbot, Tomorrow Kings and Adventure Kartel lines to start. Zombkin above is from AK, the big one being 1/6 and the small one 1/12 - they also did an 8" version in their 3AGO (1/9) scale line.

Sweet thanks Pixel, looking through it now.

I received a tracking number for v2 Dirty Deeds Bertie last week - it's shipping from one of 3A forwarders in the Netherlands (to Canada). This is the same logistics strategy Threezero used on my last order, so I sent 3A a note telling them it's not a suitable one for Canadian deliveries.

The package is still just pre-advised which means numbers have been issued but there hasn't been any parcel scan yet - it's possible that a bulk load has already been dropped with PostNL but until scanning I won't know.

Has anyone on the board received their's yet? 3A posted a customer photo this weekend and I'd love to see more.

I received a tracking number for v2 Dirty Deeds Bertie last week - it's shipping from one of 3A forwarders in the Netherlands (to Canada). This is the same logistics strategy Threezero used on my last order, so I sent 3A a note telling them it's not a suitable one for Canadian deliveries.

The package is still just pre-advised which means numbers have been issued but there hasn't been any parcel scan yet - it's possible that a bulk load has already been dropped with PostNL but until scanning I won't know.

Has anyone on the board received their's yet? 3A posted a customer photo this weekend and I'd love to see more.

I got mine. Missed usps Friday delivery but picked it up at the post office on Saturday. The quality of the bot is fine as per typical 3a quality. To be honest, I am kinda tired of 3a's business practice by now so I am not all that thrilled with the Bertie. I will hang onto him but this is probably the last wwr bot I will get.

I got mine. Missed usps Friday delivery but picked it up at the post office on Saturday. The quality of the bot is fine as per typical 3a quality. To be honest, I am kinda tired of 3a's business practice by now so I am not all that thrilled with the Bertie. I will hang onto him but this is probably the last wwr bot I will get.

I agree I might be done with them. I just got Bertie also this weekend.

I agree I might be done with them. I just got Bertie also this weekend.

I think all of us that have had a good past experience with 3A are terribly disappointed with how they have been the past 2 years. I know that I will be hard pressed to order from them again, and can forget renewing 3AA...

Got my Bertie Mk 2 DD and my Ash-TK figure today. I haven't opened the Bertie yet, but the ASH-TK is pretty nice (standard TK outfit/swords). I tested the body since I know a lot of recent 3A bodies have been deficient, but this one seems fine. I like having a TK with a different headsculpt (despite the TKs being clones). I will just have to give him some pants instead of the capris.

I got the civic dropcloth a couple of weeks ago. I think the flippers have left the market as i didn't see any when i got mine for sale on ebay. I still love 3a, however my buying has dwendiled down. I have nothing on order, and haven't seen anything that turns my head. After the forms went down, it took a little bit away from me. Just not the same as it was in the beginning, and I was there in the beginning. Just seems a lot of same old stuff, change colors, rinse, repeat. I hate the fact that they just have stuff pop up with little or no warning and without the threea forums, it has gotten worse. Just feels like the company has changed for the worse.

I need the Civic Bertie. It sucks because there's essentially nobody selling anything to do with the Civic Defense group in general. So I have no idea how I'm going to pick one of these things up.

Oh, and when I emailed 3A about picking one up from them when they started shipping out (because they ALWAYS have some left over and typically will sell me things through paypal when I email them about them) I got the response

"It should be remain a less qty of this product."

Thanks 3A.

Just over one week ago (Oct 29) they sent me a tracking number - it still doesn't work - same status as when I wrote about it above on November 1st. Email response from CS today: "it's not updated yet, please track after a few days" :slap And the web site marked the DD Berties shipped just over 2 weeks ago. I don't mind a multiple week delivery/transit time, but let me know when the thing has actually shipped, not a phantom ship date.

Just over one week ago (Oct 29) they sent me a tracking number - it still doesn't work - same status as when I wrote about it above on November 1st. Email response from CS today: "it's not updated yet, please track after a few days" :slap And the web site marked the DD Berties shipped just over 2 weeks ago. I don't mind a multiple week delivery/transit time, but let me know when the thing has actually shipped, not a phantom ship date.

Sorry to hear that. 3A's CS certainly has taken a big step back in the past few years.

The recently renamed "JJ Hunt 2-Pack" (aka Space Agent Isobelle & JJ McGee Parasite Alien Hunt Twoway Pack) is up on Bambaland as of this AM. Limited pre-made sets, no idea if it will come up again. Alternate color parasite/Miyu version as "JJ Cuddle 2-Pack" also available.

12250180_858922550894757_6455492380697238845_n.jpg

Catalog promo photo:

e5a6b87b17335e9d476f54f9795285b9.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone received shipping confirmations/tracking numbers lately? I'm counting 3 releases they say they've shipped and no emails/info. One was already delivered last month and arrived as a total surprise.

Back