The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And it's gone.

Can't stand the way they run their business. Had to leave a comment on FB about it. Made sure to let them know it's the operations/strategies that I despise, as I quite like their product lines and production.

Yeah I got one. I was actually tempted to buy two, but I thought it would be unfair to the people who wanted one at all. I know I wouldn't appreciate anyone who buys two of the most limited stuff.

Although now I feel bad because had I bought another, I could give it to someone who's guaranteed not to be a scalper. Decisions decisions...

But yeah, the way 3A runs stuff is ****ing abysmal.

And to be clear, I don't have a problem with occasional super limited and surprise drops, but don't promote a release for upwards of a week without giving a launch date and then have it available only for an hour.

It's certainly frustrating. I did manage to snag this but it was sheer luck and the fact that someone very kindly posted on the Legion group.

Oh, I definitely have a problem with occasional super limited releases and surprise drops. After years of dealing with this **** I seem to be the only one who still can't really tolerate it. If you're going to have to pay the premium price for a figure, you shouldn't have to jump through hoops to break your wallet.

bob you are not the only one, you should see some of the comments via long time members on the outpost.

pixel i appreciate you commenting on the Fb but it will make no difference at all, they dont care anymore bout feedback, no more than HT's do. that boat has sailed long ago.

maybe when they drop the 3AGO thug and strigoi there will be a 3AA ground zero set. not 1/6 but would be a nice option.

Yeah their lack of care for customers if probably the worst thing I can see in a company

I have been buying from ThreeA before it even was ThreeA. I have both the original Bertie and Les Mort 13. I gave up on ThreeA last year. I spent all of that year missing every single release I wanted due to no-notice sale days. I work, and all last year I was particularly busy. I can't be checking bambaland all day every day and I also don't feel it's fair to expect me to have hundreds of dollars set aside just in case something I really want gets put up for sale (which is what I was told to do by ThreeA staff when I complained about the short notice sales).

Yeeeeaaahhhh, I'm not really getting how Threea keeps doing this type thing. It's like that Saturday night live skit with the store that's so exclusive, that it doesn't have a front door.

It'll be interesting to see how long ThreeA can get away with acting like this. Can they manage to keep bringing in enough new fans that are unaware of how poorly they behave as a company to offset the loss of longtime fans who are sick of all the bs?

Looking to finish out my seven bones crew, get a few AK figures here and there and Dirty Deeds Berties. Still waiting on my Mrs. Shadow figure from the AKLUB... Maybe a dark nom variant figure if they do anything else with wwr. EVOL seems to be the death of that line...

Not keen on Evenfall, paschawhatever or 3ago. Ashley Wood's company is a different entity than it was a few years ago. Change isn't always for the better, but as Ash as said before he doesn't really give a chit what others think of his form and function.

Last edited:
I ordered Hex in October of last year. I got a refund last month.I'm still kinda interested in how long it takes the single figure I managed to order in 2014 to actually arrive. See how long I could have waited. Last I heard it doesn't even have an estimated release date.

I refunded on 10 preorders I had with threeA. They were very reluctant to issue it too. Threezero on the other hand was very prompt on the two I cancelled. The threea side of things has gone to pot, maybe it's a reflection of Ash's attitude?! Glory days of threea are gone... sadly.

I refunded on 10 preorders I had with threeA. They were very reluctant to issue it too. Threezero on the other hand was very prompt on the two I cancelled. The threea side of things has gone to pot, maybe it's a reflection of Ash's attitude?! Glory days of threea are gone... sadly.

Wow, they didn't act reluctant with me but it took a very long time for them to actually issue it.

I got the DD#2 and can't wait to get him.
Dedguy, I'm thinking of canceling Hex as well, but I'd rather not pay the "re-stocking" fee and just sell it to someone who wants one (whenever it arrives).
If 3A doesn't offer anything cool or interesting for their 2016 membership pack, I'm probably out. I think I only ordered 3 or 4 things last year, and it'll probably be less this year. The only reason I signed up for 2015 was for the expected WF Superset and WF Armstrong which never happened. :mad:

Back