The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, they were pretty simple customs (basically Finger Gang figures with Dollsfigure or Crazy Owners samurai robes).

I would love to see a 3A-style Scorpion from MK. What are you thinking about doing for the robes?

Wow, I just started making my own custom figure recently and your awesome samurai are definitely the next thing on my list to make. They'd be a unique partner to my Shiho. :p

Very artistic. Had a Cowboy Bebop lighting type feel / comic book style. Good job.

Question for a first time 3A buyer: I bought the dead astronaut gangsta when it was released on bambaland, and was wondering if they give you notice before they are going to ship it out? I might have to update my shipping address, but don't know where it will be yet.

Question for a first time 3A buyer: I bought the dead astronaut gangsta when it was released on bambaland, and was wondering if they give you notice before they are going to ship it out? I might have to update my shipping address, but don't know where it will be yet.

They will release that information on the blog. Keep an eye on it. Or when you do know your new address, email cs and have them change the address in the order for you. Hope that helps.

Oh man, you have months left to wait before that'll ship. If I remember correctly, Dead Astronaut Gangsta went up for preorder in August, so it probably won't ship until March next year. As a rule of thumb, there's about a 4 to 8 month wait between the time something goes up on Bambaland for preorder until the time it ships. You'll know it's getting close to shipping when threeA start posting pics of box art on their blog or on Facebook. If you need to update your address, just email their customer service department.

evenfall is going to be so great, wow!

https://www.threeaonline.com/blog/?p=6530
"I was playing on around on the carpeted floor of my moonbase with the first 1/6th release for EVENFALL ( MOONBASE OMEGA PERSONNEL -INFECTED-) and I thought I would share some photos. This bugger will be available this month and starts what I hope to be a long line of cool toys from EVENFALL. Im a massive fan of the original mini books that came with the first 8 Masters of the Universe, so with each release for Evenfall ill create a new book kind along those lines tp pack in, I really want you guys to know about the world of Evenfall! Of course more professional photos and whatnot soon, but kinda fun to see him in what will be a natural habitat for many of them!"-Ashley Wood

Wow I'm impressed. I thought it looked more like a statue when first pics were shown, this has some good articulation. Those fingers look great.

Is the body rubber? I must admit that's a bit of a turn off for me.

me 2.

but nahhh its soft pvc, the same material that is on the bods of the threezero pet walkers. its used on some electrical cables, bendable but durable and wont crack.

will be superior to rubber i think(hope!).

Back