The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That figure looks awesome and I'm already in the talks of letting someone mule it for me. Sadly I'm not sure if I want to put my wallet through more pain this month. :(

Yeah I have already spent too much this month. There's always the next TK though.

Yeah, you won't have to wait too long before another dirty urban samurai in a big puffy coat appears on Bambaland.

spent too much as of late as well but must get Sun, reminds me so much of the original django dragging a coffin. also really like how he is a "ronin" TK.

will prolly be my last TK purchase for looooooong time. had enough...

stoked for some new ****, roll out evenfall !

I did not. The blind boxed scared me off along with also not really having the money at the time. I could have afforded it but the blind boxing was just the straw that broke the camel's back on that one.

spent too much as of late as well but must get Sun, reminds me so much of the original django dragging a coffin. also really like how he is a "ronin" TK.

will prolly be my last TK purchase for looooooong time. had enough...

stoked for some new ****, roll out evenfall !

I heard that! :hi5: I don't think I'd mind dropping money on the evenfall line next month.

Thank you! So a white-ish color palate based on Moon or Sun I wonder? Neat!

Posted on the blog: "I guess I can impart some more info, same stuff as SUN, but not the same color, and has a different head etc…"

So its Ronin Sun in white and different head.

I hardly bother to take pictures of my customs since my photography skills are horrible, but it was a nice day today...

Here are some Samuraibots (based on Ken Lee's Samuraibot from the Facebook 3A Customs group):
Samuraibots

Samuraibots with Daimyo

Robojimbo

Confrontation between the Roboronin and the Samuraibots:

Victory:

Here are my custom TK figures:

Those samurais look amazing Gregorbian, respect! :goodpost:... I was thinking about making 3A style Mortal Kombat Scorpion and the Japanese robes were something I was thinking about, you pulled it off beautifully.

I was completely unaware there was a custom group on facebook, could you share the link?

Those samurais look amazing Gregorbian, respect! :goodpost:... I was thinking about making 3A style Mortal Kombat Scorpion and the Japanese robes were something I was thinking about, you pulled it off beautifully.

I was completely unaware there was a custom group on facebook, could you share the link?

Thanks, they were pretty simple customs (basically Finger Gang figures with Dollsfigure or Crazy Owners samurai robes).

I would love to see a 3A-style Scorpion from MK. What are you thinking about doing for the robes?

Thanks, they were pretty simple customs (basically Finger Gang figures with Dollsfigure or Crazy Owners samurai robes).

I would love to see a 3A-style Scorpion from MK. What are you thinking about doing for the robes?

Still, great job on the weathering, looks very tasteful.

I was thinking of taking cues from MK Legacy's scorpion, combined with the classic MK1 scorpion, making the suit something between a robe and a ninja outfit :lol see how that turns out, the Headsculpt is what I usually use to give it the 3A feel, I've only done one custom so far, a 3A Superman, I'm working on a Batman right now...

scorpion.png

scorpion-mk-1-2-myth.png

Back