The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, there they are! :wink1:
So, you like Kröte?

Yeah, the paint & weathering is great - quite a lot of metal parts, like the springs and grab rails that are all rusted up. The lights and gun are a bit gimmicky, I doubt I'll ever use them.

Due to the design you can't do a lot with the articulation, but it looks great on the shelf!

Anybody wanna split up the dead easy set? I just want the zomb with the cut off vest. Two more people that want one warzomb figure can just post on here or pm me. If someone that wants one has a 3aa membership it could be even cheaper. I dont have mine anymore as i didnt renew this past year.

Anybody wanna split up the dead easy set? I just want the zomb with the cut off vest. Two more people that want one warzomb figure can just post on here or pm me. If someone that wants one has a 3aa membership it could be even cheaper. I dont have mine anymore as i didnt renew this past year.

I love that dead easy set. I love that Potato Commander ever more though. I don't why I keep checking on Bambaland to see if he pops back up when I know I shouldn't even be thinking about getting more figures right now. :gah:

Seeing that they are excellent with heir robotic looks, I think they should do a rusty 1:6 Wall-E. It would be fantastic.

Got my first Zomb. Not sure what to do with him, so I did this:

zombThriller1.jpg

zombThriller2.jpg

zombThriller5.jpg

I need to get me a Zombie, they're so freaking good looking.

Anyway, I finished my Superman 3A style guys, what do you think?

541814_631611853537272_1542603567_n.jpg

1233399_631611870203937_955552648_n.jpg

Last edited:
GasparZizou:

That Superman looks sick! Great job, buddy!
And while we're on the topic of superheroes... Any news on the 3A Iron Man figure?

Thanks for the good words guys! :D

No new in the IM figure, I check almost everyday :lol

I won't pick it up most likely anyway, will wait for Thor, Spidey, Deadpool, Gambit or Wolvie.

Or the Hulk.

Back