The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took some shots of my WWRp Jungler Grunt over the weekend. This is my first "human" figure from the WWRp line (unless you count Fighting JC I guess). Excellent figure - once again I am amazed at the amount of detail on something that is mass produced, and at 1/12 scale.

9647121315_0f67dcee7d_b.jpg

9647085353_10b4f76996_b.jpg

9647097271_6a019af7c8_b.jpg

9647105735_6cb70830e3_b.jpg

9647134531_10ece1f8f7_b.jpg

Wow! I'm not a fan of how small 1/12 scale figures are, but 3A's are so finely detailed it's hard to pass them up. Awesome pics zerogouki, perfect environment for that grunt.

I've been totally priced out of the 1/6 scale figure market, so I'm paying more attention to the AP line from 3A. Hell even the Play Arts Kai figures, as shoddy as they can sometimes be, are mostly out of my price range now. Sad panda. Woe is me. :(

Oh my, it seems I've just joined the 3A ranks and I definitely did it with a bang. I found some great deals on ebay and bought the WWR NOM 27 and Blanc Hunter as well as the TK Shogun Shiho Seven Bones for a total of about $310 shipped.

The thing is, all of those were bids that I didn't expect to win and now I'm much poorer than I expected to be at the moment. :slap

Yay me?

Awesome scores Marksman! I went all out when I first started with 3A. I was (and still am) enthralled by the cool designs of the bots and, eventually, the human characters. The NOM guys are fantastic with NOM 27 and Blanc Hunter being among my favorite of the new designs.

Remember to pace yourself! There are always great deals to be had with 3A figures, especially now.

Remember to pace yourself! There are always great deals to be had with 3A figures, especially now.

This is very true. I just got into 3A stuff recently and I find them rather reasonably priced, especially when compared to other 1/6 stuff out there.

The **** Weather Bleak does it come with a cigarette? If it does where in the box is it?
Thanks!

thinking of selling my blind cowboy 1... no horse... box included, but he's been on display. anyone interested?? pm me... or just post here...

sadness...

thanks...
-r.

The **** Weather Bleak does it come with a cigarette? If it does where in the box is it?
Thanks!
Should be in a bag in the box somewhere...Did you by it used??

It's actually a cigar...you could easily make a few spares from some round toothpicks, I never even opened my cigar bag...

Should be in a bag in the box somewhere...Did you by it used??

It's actually a cigar...you could easily make a few spares from some round toothpicks, I never even opened my cigar bag...

Thanks for the reply. It's new.
I don't think it came with it, but perhaps it fell out when I opened it. I have a few cigars lying around, but it bugs me when something is suppose to be included and it's not.
This isn't worth calling anyone about, just irked.

Anyone interested in a WF 1g Armstrong direct from bambalandstore over here? We have thread on the outpost to sign up and commit to buy one if made. got the green light for this via Ash.

If your not a member over there just say you want on the list here or pm me and i will add you. need as much support as we can get!

thks! :)

Back