The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah Dredd is confirmed for sure. It's just a matter of fitting him in somewhere. I swear there was a teaser at some point too.

Don't recall any Dredd teasers but my memory aint the best. to be honest I am losing faith in 2000ad stuff. Wouldn't be the first time 3A teases and never comes through.

Looks like these WWRp NOM Commanders came out of nowhere!
calset.jpg

emanset.jpg

They're up on Bambaland now - $125.00 per set (2x NOM Commanders plus a 1/12th scale Mk 2 Bertie). I ordered the dark set but they both look pretty cool.

Also, it looks like Ash is changing up the WWR universe:
https://www.threeaonline.com/blog/?p=5721
EVOL-300x257.jpg

I picked up the snow set for myself.

With WWR evol coming, I guess that means 1/6th bertie Mk2's are off the table now

Man, this came up with such poor timing, no advanced notice like usual, I won't be picking this up, I'll grab one Commander in the 2nd market when it comes out.

Shame on you 3A-.

Anyone got all the 1/6 versions? How many are there altogether?

How does the 1/12 version fair against the 1/6?

Looks like we're getting a WWRp Grunt 4-pack this week. I think I'll have to pick up a set.

I'm getting into the DIY figures (have a WWR Grunt and a WWR 1.5 Dropcloth - they're both awesome). I'm actually thinking about picking up Sideshow's upcoming "Prototype" Boba Fett because I think he'll fit in well with the DIY theme.

I played one of the Halo games (original XBox), & beat it, but never really got into the franchise. But that Emile character looked interesting. I think it's the helmet.

Back