The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These guys came out awhile ago.. but I just now have gotten around to posting it up. 3As EGMY Dropcloth 1.5 Review at RtR!

No time to read a bunch of words? [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X12fhsbXD14&feature=share&list=UUs2ItU_HohkF7mX29z3wDlg]Check out the video review![/ame]

So what would be considered a good price for a Cherry Shadow these days??

Are you asking about the little shadow Cherry bomb release? if so, it retailed for $90 and was exclusive to members (if i recall correctly) I think anything less than $150 shipped is ok. of course with all collectibles, the value depends on how much the buyer wants something.

If you can't find it for a decent price and you are in the US, hit me up.

Hi fellas,

I am looking to sell the bleak mission figure with custard, the first version that came out a year or so ago, the regular one, not shadow version. I have no idea of value cause theres none on ebay and I don't collect 3a stuff, I just bought this one back when it came out to check out what the hype was about but its not for me. Just been sitting in my closet for a year or so. If anyone could help it would be great:wave

Heres pic's

3ableakmission404_zps884cd652.jpg

3ableakmission405_zps1ef2d3da.jpg

3ableakmission407_zps4ead6d04.jpg

Are you asking about the little shadow Cherry bomb release? if so, it retailed for $90 and was exclusive to members (if i recall correctly) I think anything less than $150 shipped is ok. of course with all collectibles, the value depends on how much the buyer wants something.

If you can't find it for a decent price and you are in the US, hit me up.

I am seriously looking into getting Cherry Bomb in the near future, so I may hit you up on that in a couple weeks when I should have the money together.

But actually I was talking about this figure (see link):
https://www.battlegrip.com/?p=21845

EDIT: I guess I should've mentioned the set.

Last edited:
I am seriously looking into getting Cherry Bomb in the near future, so I may hit you up on that in a couple weeks when I should have the money together.

But actually I was talking about this figure (see link):
https://www.battlegrip.com/?p=21845

EDIT: I guess I should've mentioned the set.

I sold that set a long time ago and don't recall the price but I would think anything around $300 is good. FYI: although that lil Shadow is one of my favorites, it comes on the original 3A female body and was VERY limited in articulation.

FYI: although that lil Shadow is one of my favorites, it comes on the original 3A female body and was VERY limited in articulation.

Good to know. I do still want her, though. I'm looking into collecting some of the 3A female figures as well as a few zombs for good measure.

Really dig the aesthetics of the line.:clap

I thought we would have seen Judge Dredd by now. Shouldn't it have been released around the same time as the Dead Equine Blind Cowboy set?

I'd love to see Dredd released this year, just getting loads of AK and TK releases atm..

None of it interests me, but hey, that also stops me from spending anything.

Back