The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0000sma-2.jpg

what is this?

Guys, I want to do a complete custom entirely made out of 3A parts, but I want it to be portable, do you guys by any chance know where can I get loose parts, like body, clothing, shoes, hands for 1/12 portable figures? I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Guys, I want to do a complete custom entirely made out of 3A parts, but I want it to be portable, do you guys by any chance know where can I get loose parts, like body, clothing, shoes, hands for 1/12 portable figures? I can't seem to find them anywhere.

EBay is where I got mine.

Anybody pick up the Golden Dolphin figure(s)? I grabbed the 2-pack ($85 per figure, shipped, wasn't a bad deal), especially since I wanted to customize them. I'm not too keen on the head, but I plan on resculpting it without the dolphin portion.

I picked up the two pack also. I like the Golden Dolphin design. It looks goofy. It is my second favorite AK design; Fighting JC being the first.

Has anyone customized a 1/12 portable figure? I'm making a Superman ala 3A/Ashley wood hopefully the HS I'll mod will turn out awesome.

But I have no idea how to make a teeny tiny superman shirt.

I'm inspired by Rags morales new 52 action comics:

superman-rags-morales.jpg

Good I canceled it. All reviews so far do not impress me very much. But it seems they had enough time on hand the last year, to implicate tecnical bric-a-brac.

greetings

Just got mine. Not terribly impressed with the paint application but overall a very nice figure.

I completely agree. While I purchased the regular version, the paint app is meh at best. The light and motor gimmick is a joke. A poor and feeble attempt they should have just left out altogether. And the whole mold issue is rediculous. I think I am done with 3A for awhile.

Back