The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my 1/12th Mongrol in tonight. Awesome figure. Can't believe he was only $55. Ranks up there with the Sideshow Euoplocephalus maquette in terms of a high quality product that could have retailed for much higher. Happy to have both!

:yess:

Anyone else get the Mongrol? I know how to attach his chain but what is the other small canister piece for???

Hey Victor, be sure to let us know when/if yours shows up or you get any further tracking info.

Sure thing. I got a slip from the post office today so that might be JC. I missed the post office by 5 minutes so I'll have to wait until Tuesday. Fingers crossed!

The most recent prints have been going for around $240-ish and higher.

Dang, I really want it but that's like 2 figures :monkey2

Just got my 1/12th Mongrol in tonight. Awesome figure. Can't believe he was only $55. Ranks up there with the Sideshow Euoplocephalus maquette in terms of a high quality product that could have retailed for much higher. Happy to have both!

:yess:

Anyone else get the Mongrol? I know how to attach his chain but what is the other small canister piece for???

That little cylinder is the Mess another ABC warrior if he gets out of his vile watchout.Mess is indestuctable.On the shoulders of Mongrel are two indents the tab on the vile slips in there on his shoulder you might need a little blu-tac to keep it there.

Did I see the Nymph??? did I hell!! :)

2602b4fc987711e2affb22000aa8059e_7.jpg

I saw it during one of the culled order runs about 20 min in but never got to checkout. No matter we will see more Isabelle later.

I just ignore that stuff. I hate fighting to buy things but I'm also all for that sort of stuff being available so long as there's plenty of other normal product I can buy easily.

I got my loose 1/12 Fighting JC from eBay yesterday as well...just in time for Easter!

8604255885_b12e41c600_b.jpg

8605365106_4d337ce61f_b.jpg

8604251385_a37d210900_b.jpg

8604240313_23890904c6_b.jpg

8605336060_b015615961_b.jpg

8604236723_ccaf6336aa_b.jpg

8604230177_30d2f554b2_b.jpg

I can't believe the amount of detail put onto a figure this small. I am definitely going to try for one of the alternate color schemes now. This is just an awesome little figure.

I really want to get an AP Fighting JC now. I received the AP Barguest de Plume last week. Very cool figure.

D@mn!! Great photos! I was gonna post my dinky cell phone pic but now I guess I'll hafta bust out mah "real" camera and macro lens and try to get creative with a backdrop.
Easter 'n all....
;)

Can't wait. Dead Equine Super Set due out second half of this month. It'll be my first Bambaland purchase.

Back