The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipping update from 3aVox FB:

"Here is Hatchery (as well call ThreeA factory) shipping plan for May 2012 in no particular order and we will be very busy, in order to deliver these figures to you:

Popbot 7Bones Queeny
Replacements of TQ Princess/Vanilla POD release (Customer Service are already contacting Bambalandstore customers to confirm their address and other info)
WWRp Heavy Bramble Iron Panda
WWRp Mk3 Bertie Deep Powder (NW a bit later on)
WWR Rothchild release
3AA 2012 Membership
AK Finger Gang release
AK Zombkin
Bandai & ThreeA: Zaku

Please keep in mind that, yes, it’s a plan for May, but shipping is long and complicated process and some things can slightly delay the process, however we will do our best to keep you updated at all times
."

So get ready to have more fun ! :yess:

WWRp Caesars guys! woot woot!
Steveafminic-203x300.jpg

35zuqt.jpg

A question for the Texas freaks who are also Bambaland customers: Do any of you know roughly how long it takes for something to ship from Bambaland to Texas? I'm moving soon, and I'm trying to figure out what day I should ask them to hold my orders until so that the orders reach my new address after I do.

Umm not that long once they, during the bamba recycle sale I bought a HB and it made it to my house 3-5 business days later. However, I still suggest you contact 3ACS and tell them about your situation natron because you would need to know when they would start shipping.

Last edited:
Openen my Stealth Grunt today and spent a good two-hours fiddling with it.

The straps are a bugger :lol

Not liking all the velcro, just cos it doesn't last long, but overall i love the fig it can have so many different looks due to all the guns, sacks and so forth :)

Umm not that long once they, during the bamba recycle sale I bought a HB and it made it to my house 3-5 business days later. However, I still suggest you contact 3ACS and tell them about your situation natron because you would need to know when they would start shipping.

Thanks, OMGP. That's fast! I already contacted them a few weeks back. I don't feel great about making them hold my orders for so long, but I'd feel worse if my orders got lost or returned. I'll let them know when I'll be there, and hopefully, they'll know when to ship them.

Congrats, all the grunts are really nice figures! :rock

I just finished my first ThreeA photoshoot this afternoon (had my nephew and niece help me out, they loved it :D)

Still editting and mixing things up but here's a Teaser...

7184384508_2d46256f59_b.jpg

(Not to toot my own lower horn, but i think the pics came out brilliantly, i've always been envious of others mad photo skills so i'm stoked to have my pics done right for once)

Last edited:
Back