The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
boy its been an age since I posted inhere......still in hong kong returning tomorrow.....feeling tired but had a blast of a time with good friends here oh and a cracking 3A show !

Lucky git.

Dsc02826.jpg

Thanks for that guys. On my phone so can't check them links until later. Can anybody tell me if I can by from bambaland as a guest or do you have to sign up etc?

You have to create an account. :)

Also the creature/thing behind the Totem figure is part of the Totem line. They haven't really mentioned what it is though.

I tried right at 6pm when it started, saw things were running slowly, and just forgot about it. I don't regret anything either since really there wasn't anything to care much about. Just some more TK not to mention Sham is coming out again in at least or two variants so it's hard to care.

I like your positive attitude, it makes me feel a little better.
Scoring a TK was worth a shot. I just hope 3A decides to do more generic TKs. It's like printing money.
Motto for the night: "You win some you lose some"
Congrats to winners and screw the flippers
Now when is miss sham coming????? and cherry bomb

I like your positive attitude, it makes me feel a little better.
Scoring a TK was worth a shot. I just hope 3A decides to do more generic TKs. It's like printing money.
Motto for the night: "You win some you lose some"
Congrats to winners and screw the flippers
Now when is miss sham coming????? and cherry bomb

This sale was a bloodbath

I agree!!!
I had a figure in my cart and made it all the way to submit and got stuck!
Soooo frustrating!
Yes, congrats to those who scored and f*%# the flippers!

I am happy! went in for a TK and left with a TK :) and from my iPhone to boot!!! had crome, IE and my iPhone going at the same time and the phone was the first to load threw. Tried for sham after but by the time the TK went threw she was gone along with everything else

Back