The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered the Father and Son pack plus a Young Man edition for bashing purpose :)

Need a Funeral one though :( (or maybe just a black shirt!)

Well, Ash is certainly full of surprises! MINI BERTIES are on sale now at bambaland!

They come in a 20 pack of DIY ones, or a 12 pack of Dirty Deeds colorway: Dirty Deeds in my Pants.

Go now!

Totally thought i was gonna skip out completely on this drop but just caved in and bought the 12 pack mini bertie pack. Will be interesting to see what they look like and for 25.50 shipped with my discount dont think you can beat that.

Blimey, that's out of nowhere. Look forward to seeing what the mini dirty's look like.
Nothing for me though, Xmas gifts need buying.

I ordered the DIY pack. Plan on using them to make a war room table or something.

Lamenting over the drop, deciding what to get (I love that caesar but I'll hold out for 1/6th berties) and wasn't sure I wanted to spend £60 on both small bertie sets, then I realised the prices are of course in dollars :slap insta-buy

The 20 pack of diy will be like baby spiders.. pale and numerous

Dirty Deeds as the weathering on roth's little one looks great

wish i could get the funeral party roth, ordered the regular one instead. maybe buy the black shirt in the aftermarket.

Got my Funeral Party all ordered thanks to a friend on the boards over there - The little berties were so cute, but I actually managed to hold off. Of course now that they're gone, I'm coming up with a bunch of ideas as to what I could have done with the DIYs :/ but oh well, that's life. Maybe someone will sell me like 5 of them once they ship so I can make some Bertie jewelry.

Back