The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want the Funeral Party Edition. Does 3AA EX mean you have to be a member of something to be able to buy it?

Yeah you have to be a 3AA member. I'm sure if you shop around a bit you may have find a 3AA member to buy one for you though.

Got my WWRp Heavy Bramble the other day, I don't have the room to display that super-uber huge rocket laucher with him, but love them big arms!

It's sold every year I think in January. You can only buy it for 24 hours. It's been $150 every year iirc. It includes 15% off all Bambaland purchases, some article of clothing, and some sort of figure, as well as a membership card. It also gives you access to 3AA exclusives.

Just wondering guys, what's a good price for an Ascended Popbot? out of the orange popbot/badbot it's prob my favourite I may hunt down

haha same here, a whole horde of zombies..!!! my loft is full of cardboard boxes...:slap

a photo I did the other day....'putting them to work' to build there new play area

akbuilding.jpg

:hi5:

Back