The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a DP/Medic/White WWR collector I don't need more colorways but could do with more styles for sure. Can't wait for the Sniper.

Wanted to share two of my finished 3A customs.
A TQ and Hankou.

Hankou was the orange one to begin with.

IMG_4006.jpg

Wicked customs. Nice job! :clap

Just received the WWR Milk Dropcloth. This figure is amazing. Love the detailing and the little bottles it has.

There was a two hand Popbot as well, but it was a crazy limited release.

I got my DP Grunt from theghostinside yesterday. Such a great figure. Of course the first thing I did was take the whole thing apart. A lot of cool unexpected touches like how the rucksack buckles on to the flack jacket. I also like the sort of easy customization you can do by moving the various equipment around to different locations.

I'm currently going with he shield on the shoulder, no pouches on the arms, and pouches on the ankles look that some other people have done. Not sure when I'll have time to do a photoshoot. Probably on Thursday as Thursday/Friday is my weekend this week.

There was a two hand Popbot as well, but it was a crazy limited release.

I got my DP Grunt from theghostinside yesterday. Such a great figure. Of course the first thing I did was take the whole thing apart. A lot of cool unexpected touches like how the rucksack buckles on to the flack jacket. I also like the sort of easy customization you can do by moving the various equipment around to different locations.

I'm currently going with he shield on the shoulder, no pouches on the arms, and pouches on the ankles look that some other people have done. Not sure when I'll have time to do a photoshoot. Probably on Thursday as Thursday/Friday is my weekend this week.

Sounds Awesome. By the way if anyone is looking for a jungle grunt or fantome de plume, i marked down my prices crazy low. Thanks.

I padded out the legs to get rid of that stick-leg problem 1/6 figures have with loose trousers. I also added wire to some parts of the gear like the rucksack straps and parts of the flack jacket. You wouldn't think to do that, but with the layering of the gear and the complexity of the sewing it really helps "pose" the clothing and gear better.

Great pics elvis! Nice touch with the pigeon and I like how the boiler suit ended up.
The stitching really stands out.

Great choice!
Grunts are totally worth it.
We need more grunts!!!!!! :impatient:

yeah, can't wait for it to arrive. really dig the look of these guys.

I padded out the legs to get rid of that stick-leg problem 1/6 figures have with loose trousers. I also added wire to some parts of the gear like the rucksack straps and parts of the flack jacket. You wouldn't think to do that, but with the layering of the gear and the complexity of the sewing it really helps "pose" the clothing and gear better.

So did you just wrap the legs with cloth to pad them or use something else?

I used paper towels actually. Works pretty well and has enough give to not really inhibit articulation.

Back