The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys i have a extra bleak mission regular still sealed up in the shipper box if anyone is interested just pm me. if you have stuff for trade just let me know. thanks.

I just go this one!

lafoto1.jpg

AK Acolyte Zomb 4pack is already in Asia! Here are the pics by 3A forum member - mattkuo

looks pretty good. was thinking albino zomb was going to have lighter skin and his jumpsuit looks a bit bigger than the others. probably just needs a little futzing though. i have an extra pack of these guys if anyone wants them. trying to sell as a set. im getting out of collecting ak so my bleak missions and the zombs gotta go unfortunately. love the bots too much and after parting with some of my wwrp stuff i really want it back now. if anyone has any wwrp stuff they wanna part with please let me know.

i saw this on the boards. man thats awesome. so do the people that havent gotten theirs yet get the shipment stopped and have to wait for the replacements or is everyone going to end up with extras?

No idea, haven't had a chance to talk with Ash after he made that statement.

I flew to Pasadena recently to attend BotCon 2011, the official Transformers convention, but was amazed when the thing that caught my eye most in the massive dealer room was a small display of threeA stuff. I fell in love with these things straight away and soon found myself with a WWRp Dirty Deeds Bertie (loose from the 12-pack, with machete, revolver and companion Square). I LOVE these figures! And have preordered a bunch since then.

After the con, a friend and I decided to make a road trip to Vegas. On the way there, the scenery from the desert "wasteland" was absolutely nuts and inspired me to pull over for an impromptu WWRp photo shoot in the middle of nowhere. I swear I thought a rad scorpion was going to pop up and kill me during this shoot.

All I had was my iPhone at the time, so the pictures are far from great, but I thought I'd share anyway. :)

crasis_wwrp_desert01.jpg

crasis_wwrp_desert02.jpg

crasis_wwrp_desert03.jpg

crasis_wwrp_desert05.jpg

crasis_wwrp_desert04.jpg

Awesome shots there Crasis. I wished I had such a piece of desert wasteland in my country.

Really cool pics! You worked that iPhone.

I've actually got the same set on the way to me, they look good together.

took delivery of some MK3 Berties today :yess:

they are fantastic and the cannons although a bit tricky to get on add so much to the figure.

DSC_0171-2.jpg

:hi5:

does anybody know what 3A's policy is on lost packages? My kyuuketsuki got lost (thanks UPS... :mad: ) and I'm worried I'm going to end up tracking one down myself and paying flipper prices... :monkey2 I've tried asking Candy from 3A for the past two weeks but I've only gotten answers regarding the status of the package, not the actual policy. Does 3A usually do replacements or reimbursements (or credit)?

does anybody know what 3A's policy is on lost packages? My kyuuketsuki got lost (thanks UPS... :mad: ) and I'm worried I'm going to end up tracking one down myself and paying flipper prices... :monkey2 I've tried asking Candy from 3A for the past two weeks but I've only gotten answers regarding the status of the package, not the actual policy. Does 3A usually do replacements or reimbursements (or credit)?

I assume some kind of insurance claim would have to be done against UPS, as you have tracking info you can show that it was never delivered.

Just guessing here, maybe someone more local can say from past experiences,....I'm sure 3A will do what they can.

Oh on a separate point, Pitu........I did a video of my collection and put it up on youtube and only realised afterwards I was wearing one of your t-shirts and neglected to show it in all its glory....:thud:

I assume some kind of insurance claim would have to be done against UPS, as you have tracking info you can show that it was never delivered.

Just guessing here, maybe someone more local can say from past experiences,....I'm sure 3A will do what they can.

Oh on a separate point, Pitu........I did a video of my collection and put it up on youtube and only realised afterwards I was wearing one of your t-shirts and neglected to show it in all its glory....:thud:

Yeah thankfully 3A (Candy) is dealing with that insurance claim stuff through their logistics company. I'm just curious if anyone's had an experience with lost product and whether 3A ever replaces in those situations?

Somewhat unrelated but I saw the video of your collection tigerfeet....all i can say is WOW! incredible collection, congrats man!

Martin and Crasis really cool pics!

the id, I heard cases when there were refunds or products replacements (but each case can be very different).

How the hell UPS lots your package? I thought they are super good...really sorry to hear about your trouble :(

Back