The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disneyland has fireworks almost every day in the summer time..

Never been to Disneyland :)

wApbO.png

^surprise of this sale

130$ prior to 3AA discount, pops up at Bamba at random amount of time

They're hardly random. The Square comes from WWR from years before 3A even existed. The original Square was actually one of my most wanted figures when Ash said he was starting 3A. I get that you have no interest in certain stuff though. I personally am not really into the MGS mechs. I would love to see some 1/6 MGS figures though, ones that are not Snake or Raiden. Don't really care who makes them. Would be cool with either ThreeA or Hot Toys style.

My biggest disappointment though was the recent announcement that the 1/6 Tank Girl isn't going to happen. That's probably my single most wanted figure and it was finally happening… and then it wasn't. At least Judge Dredd is coming up soon.

Ded, how did you find out about Tank Girl....can't find such news on the Threea forums. Say it aint so.

I've just started collecting ThreeA figures. I regret not collecting them sooner. They're amazing figures.

I had a noob question... how do you become a member? It seems elusive and tough.

I've just started collecting ThreeA figures. I regret not collecting them sooner. They're amazing figures.

I had a noob question... how do you become a member? It seems elusive and tough.

Begining of year they usually have the membership available!

--------
Is everyone ready for 3A's 3rd birthday?!?!

"We don't precise time yet, but threeA three years anniversary 1/6th scale Bambaboss is going to be on sale, on June 25th at www.bambalandstore.com ! "

211034_171699622890528_2895767_n.jpg

Thank you for quoting the update Bamboota! I personally think that it's best looking Bambaboss ever!

man i had no clue about the emgy trooper. kinda bummed. hope somehow the grunts come to portable scale. also does anyone have a medic bertie they might would like to part with. please let me know. thanks.

man i had no clue about the emgy trooper. kinda bummed. hope somehow the grunts come to portable scale. also does anyone have a medic bertie they might would like to part with. please let me know. thanks.

i passed on the squares to get the new troopers.. missed them every time...
:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I have an opportunity to get an opened Slicer Baka KYUUKETSUKI (the one with the large head) for $300 shipped. Is that a good deal?

Back