The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey man just to let you know i might have an extra shadow bleak on the way if you are interested please just let me know.

Wow, thanks mate.

I think I'm more attracted to the full colour colourway, but if I decide to go Shadow I'll shoot you a PM.

Hey guys, I'm completely new to 3A figs. The only retailer I can find online is through ebay. Are there any other recommendations?

I totally understand that, I guess I've just been spoiled by the shipping included prices we've enjoyed so far.

On a completely different topic - Any new prints in the works? I would love to get some more large scale AW art up on the wall.

New prints are in the works and it's rumored that new print will be offered with Brillo Square at SDCC, at ToyTokyo booth.

oh and by the way as well. i have a zomb 4 pack on the way as well that i am going to have to part with if anyone is interested. im having to scale back my collection big time so ive gotta cut some kartel out. anyone that wants the 4 pack just pm me.

Hey guys, I'm completely new to 3A figs. The only retailer I can find online is through ebay. Are there any other recommendations?

Since you are in the US I'd say check fallenregime.com - they usually even carry some of the bamba stuff post release. They have regular retail stuff too, also vikingsplayground and bigbadtoystore have retail releases and good service / pricing.

gotta show some 3A love in COD haha

cod3a.jpg

so anyone picking up the new MK2 squares tonight?

im kinda pissed off, the only 2 colour ways I wanted (NW/DW) are 3AA exclusive :mad: Oh well, guess they are not getting any of my money this drop

too bad, I was super pumped for these guys! if there is any legion member that wants to help me out and order a set for me shoot me a pm :)

jQmi2.jpg

tnXyE.jpg

so anyone picking up the new MK2 squares tonight?

im kinda pissed off, the only 2 colour ways I wanted (NW/DW) are 3AA exclusive :mad: Oh well, guess they are not getting any of my money this drop

too bad, I was super pumped for these guys! if there is any legion member that wants to help me out and order a set for me shoot me a pm :)

jQmi2.jpg

tnXyE.jpg

check your PM buddy.

I could care less about these random figures they make just give me my metal gear rex already.

They're hardly random. The Square comes from WWR from years before 3A even existed. The original Square was actually one of my most wanted figures when Ash said he was starting 3A. I get that you have no interest in certain stuff though. I personally am not really into the MGS mechs. I would love to see some 1/6 MGS figures though, ones that are not Snake or Raiden. Don't really care who makes them. Would be cool with either ThreeA or Hot Toys style.

My biggest disappointment though was the recent announcement that the 1/6 Tank Girl isn't going to happen. That's probably my single most wanted figure and it was finally happening… and then it wasn't. At least Judge Dredd is coming up soon.

They're hardly random. The Square comes from WWR from years before 3A even existed. The original Square was actually one of my most wanted figures when Ash said he was starting 3A. I get that you have no interest in certain stuff though. I personally am not really into the MGS mechs. I would love to see some 1/6 MGS figures though, ones that are not Snake or Raiden. Don't really care who makes them. Would be cool with either ThreeA or Hot Toys style.

My biggest disappointment though was the recent announcement that the 1/6 Tank Girl isn't going to happen. That's probably my single most wanted figure and it was finally happening… and then it wasn't. At least Judge Dredd is coming up soon.

Now Rufus Dayglo is joining 3A to design toys...so who knows... :)

I made an image with all Square on one pic, maybe useful to somebody:

vTgzD.jpg

Back