The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
007-6.jpg

this arrived today!!!! the paint was still pretty fresh. tried not to get to many finger prints on. guess i will find out when it completely dries.

congrats!

yep, waiting for it to dry out is the best solution :)

hope that you love him

well bad news. apparently they shipped it to the billing address and not the shipping address. is this a common issue? i got a friend of mine to order him last year and he put my address in as the shipping but when ling looked it up it said that it was sent to my friends address which is in australia. i dont even know if he is aware that it has been delivered, but it was delivered about a month ago. this really sucks. hopefully it will be waiting at the post or something like that. otherwise what can be done about this? should i trust threea in the future to send items to the shipping address or will they ship to the billing address?

As I understand your friend ordered it on bambaland, paid for it and wanted it to be shipped to completely another address right? You got to hit him with the PM to ask whether he got it or not and sort this situation on personal level :(

In the future, if you want your friend to continue ordering for you, you can ask Candy to permanently change shipping address for all the orders. I think it will be the best solution.

Thanks Jay !

And my new ThreeA

BIG BOX !!!

Kyuu1.jpg

Kyuu2.jpg

i kinda want to cry seeing that image as mine is currently in australia and i cannot wait to have it arrive. hey gimby- by the way the issue was solved. it had arrived at my friend's mom in laws so he didnt know but it is all good. just waiting to have him shipped out.

i kinda want to cry seeing that image as mine is currently in australia and i cannot wait to have it arrive. hey gimby- by the way the issue was solved. it had arrived at my friend's mom in laws so he didnt know but it is all good. just waiting to have him shipped out.

Nice to hear that the package arrived safely and please if you want to continue that practice just email Candy, will save you and your friend in Australia lots of trouble :)

Mastter , happy that you got Kyu! Hopefully you didn't pay a lot for him!

June 9th, 9:00 AM HK time Square MK2 sale (1/6th), known colorways: EMGY, Ghosthunter, DEVIL SQUARE (completely new one), Deimos, Peaceday and others.

Singles and packs will be on sale.

Prices are unknown, but singles will cost additional 10$ for shipping and handling, with packs shipping is included in the price.

LfKIn.png

^Ghosthunter

June 9th, 9:00 AM HK time Square MK2 sale (1/6th), known colorways: EMGY, Ghosthunter, DEVIL SQUARE (completely new one), Deimos, Peaceday and others.

Singles and packs will be on sale.

Prices are unknown, but singles will cost additional 10$ for shipping and handling, with packs shipping is included in the price.

LfKIn.png

^Ghosthunter

fingers crossed they will have a Iron Panda Square MK2.. he was 3rd or 4th highest vote! plus I need one to go with my IP set since I missed out on the first IP square

Alice Adrenochrome, mine is already sitting at customs for couple of days now. Friends in Moscow got theirs today, so I'm sure yours will be here soon. Hopefully there will be no customs hassle for you and other European boardies..
I read you got your ransom note from customs! Still no word here. I expect it to be delivered sometime next week though.

he comes with a set of spare hand pegs. bout time 3A.haha
i like his german field jacket. cool weathering too. :]
DSC_0718.jpg

DSC_0719.jpg

...i dont wear flash jackets, i usually prefer military issue surplus coz its cheap and serves its purpose.:lol
DSC_0721.jpg

Back