The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what would be cool? If once a year, 3AAs had a shot at buying things they missed during the year. Dunno how that'd work, but I'd be all over that Baka. :D

Shipping updates:
April schedule
15-18th Popbot Slicer TK, WWR JDF Dropcloth (Japanese market), Action Portable Bambaboss
25-29th WWR NOM Heavy Bramble NW , WWR Bertie MK3 (US partial) the rollout of WWR Bertie MK3 continues into May.
May will see Adventure Kartel Bleak Mission shipped.

^excited that US will get Berties MK3 first, just like with Heavy Brambles :)

edit: fixed something

Last edited:
Baka TK ships on April 15th, check out 3AA version Slicer Tomorrow King "Kyuuketsuki" and sorry for a bit longer time than promised!

bakaship.jpg

QUOTE]

hey everyone i have a extra kyu for sale. got him and decided i need the money more than the figure. if you interested just pm me. thanks.

Do you guys prefer for all 3A to be in a single thread? Wouldn't it be easier if each figure had it's own thread?

Don't know Dave. Actually, I don't see the need for it. It's not as if ThreeA shoots out that many figures a year. That might lead to having threads with like ten or twenty replies, and then they die. Perhaps some other sort of sectioning might be more interesting? 1/12 scale and 1/6 scale? I don't know. Most interesting to me personally, is to have one central place, where we can discuss all aspects of ThreeA. I think we have that now. But, that's just my opinion of course. I'm looking forward to other opinions, bringing forward benefits I might don't see atm.

I like it when all is happening in one thread. That way you don't have to search, you know where to go to to get instant info.

It can be a bit hard to find older posts on certain figs, but I think anyone that's a hardcore 3A fan will most probably be getting details & info from the Legion boards. It's nice and casual here in this thread.

I think a dedicated thread for each fig would only add to the General forum traffic... Unless you're offering up a 3A sub forum Dave??? :1-1:

There where individual threads at some point, and like Alice says they all barely got any replies before being buried in the deluge of other threads.

I think 3A puts out roughly the same amount of stuff as Hot Toys at this point but they don't have the same sort of large fanbase currently.

I think the current way this thread works is fine, seems that we are tracking the following main lines in it currently

WWR & WWRp
Popbot
Adventure Kartel

Plus smaller updates on other licenses, e.g. 2000AD, MGS, Tank Girl & Bandai:peace

Do you guys prefer for all 3A to be in a single thread? Wouldn't it be easier if each figure had it's own thread?

I prefer single and long running thread, if it's okay with SF rules and agenda.

There where individual threads at some point, and like Alice says they all barely got any replies before being buried in the deluge of other threads.

I think 3A puts out roughly the same amount of stuff as Hot Toys at this point but they don't have the same sort of large fanbase currently.

We have Legion :)

Back