The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the toys gods answered my prayers today...

001-11.jpg

AAAAAAWWWWW yeaaaaahahahhh

I'll repeat that "AAAAAAWWWWW yeaaaaahahahhh" and add a "CHERRYYYYYYYY!!"
XD

Seems like a lot of us are jumping on threea items. Picked up my first two pieces. Almost added a tomorrow queen 3-pack to this haul.

IMG_0054.jpg

gimbat, I think they are very cool. I can't comment on thme much further since I opened them to check them out and then shoved them back into their boxes. I plan on picking up all the female pieces (tomorrow queen and lil' shadow) and one tomorrow king and one tommy mission evenetually . If I'm feeling particularly adventurous, I might pick up a bramble or dropcloth.

gimbat, I think they are very cool. I can't comment on thme much further since I opened them to check them out and then shoved them back into their boxes. I plan on picking up all the female pieces (tomorrow queen and lil' shadow) and one tomorrow king and one tommy mission evenetually . If I'm feeling particularly adventurous, I might pick up a bramble or dropcloth.

U need to buy Jesus Christ! :lecture

Little Shadow has graced me with her presence.....she awaits her beau...That means that she has reached the outermost stretches of the world....Georgia....

WWRp LMs entered shipping system.

Thank you so much for your patience and support!

LMABC.jpg

Beautiful pics Alice Adrenochrome :clap

Superb picts AA. Particularly love the flying Armstrong.
Tempted to get one but not willing to pay secondary market price for it. Slightly more is ok but not a lot more.... well I digress...
Thanks for the comments guys. Most won't give it a second thought or even notice, but I'm particularly happy about the subtle lighting, and how it reveals the detail on the jet-pack.

U need to buy Jesus Christ! :lecture

I'd rather say, "you need Jesus Christ to buy (al that)... " :wink1:

FINALLY! Little Shadow has arrived! Very surprised that she's taller than Tommy even with just her converse. I kinda have a urge to chop her leg shorter....

Anyone feel little shadow reminds you of Lisbeth Salander from the millennium trilogy?

FINALLY! Little Shadow has arrived! Very surprised that she's taller than Tommy even with just her converse. I kinda have a urge to chop her leg shorter....

Anyone feel little shadow reminds you of Lisbeth Salander from the millennium trilogy?

Dunno who ur talking about. :huh :lol

Back