The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ascended is my favorite, and then Badbot !

Badbot_1.jpg

Niiiiiice. Makes me want tha AP Badbot now!
The kitty is nice in red too.

Not a huge fan of the hook one.. I think the hook would have been cooler as an interchangable part or with some sort of ejection function.

Me either. I absolutely love the orange coloring, but the hook is just stupid. Main reason why I was happy to replace my hook Popbot.

The Good News, The 4 pack includes a two handed Universal Popbot ( the orange)

:clap

Photo time! Time to share some more custom fun!
Still need to eventually take all my figures out for a field trip to make better photos, but here are some in-house quickies:
AndysCrew.jpg

I have changed some of my original customs up a bit, and wanted to share Andy's "Throne", his nasty teddy bear, and his growing crew. Anyone that tries to take his bear is going to get whacked with a sledgehammer...
Zombhair.jpg

Been fiddling around with customizing hair some, too.
Now for the all-new stuff...
2PackSmall.jpg

Faux Two-Pack! ATOMmy and the Radioactive Zomb!
Tommy used the Hand of Fate one time too many, and it merged with his body, having a terrible result! Now Tommy's only friend is the most Emo Zomb of all, the one that puts off tons of radiation, so no one can get near him...
2PackGlowSmall.jpg

You can see them coming from a mile away.
Next are new additions to my NLCS crew...
NLCSCrewSmall.jpg

their Rogue Zomb mechanic, Banana, NLCS Square, and a new hybrid member, the NLCS ZomBotKou!
NLCSViewTwo.jpg

I really, really like the NLCS colorway.
NLCSZomBotKou.jpg

Yellow and orange are my favorite two colors. I think ZomBotkou may have cried blood and oil. Tough life.
NLCSSquare.jpg

That's all for now! It was especially fun painting a DIY Square. I learned a lot of new techniques from doing it.

LOVE that red flocked Kitty- I just bought one a few days ago on the KR board, can't wait for him to arrive! I would love to have all the flocked Kitties eventually. I have the white one already.

i posted on the kr boards but i just wanted to say again how awesome all that looks drizzle. you did a great job and everything looks as though it was made at the hatchery. :goodpost:

I wanted that one, but was happy enough with the Grey flocked I got. I really wanted a flocked one.

DIY classic and flocked gray Kitty by dangercorpse, on Flickr

DIY classic and flocked gray Kitty by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Oh yeah, the Flocked are really cool.

I have also the Gray and white.

MastterDSC_0466.jpg

MastterDSC_0465.jpg

Next are new additions to my NLCS crew...
NLCSCrewSmall.jpg

their Rogue Zomb mechanic, Banana, NLCS Square, and a new hybrid member, the NLCS ZomBotKou!
NLCSViewTwo.jpg

I really, really like the NLCS colorway.
NLCSZomBotKou.jpg

Yellow and orange are my favorite two colors. I think ZomBotkou may have cried blood and oil. Tough life.
NLCSSquare.jpg

That's all for now! It was especially fun painting a DIY Square. I learned a lot of new techniques from doing it.

LOVE that red flocked Kitty- I just bought one a few days ago on the KR board, can't wait for him to arrive! I would love to have all the flocked Kitties eventually. I have the white one already.

Congrats on the Customs, they are awesome, specially this Crew !

Oooh man, I just received my first threeA today--the BBICN 1/6 Pathfinder Oya--and I'm a total convert.

I wasn't really a fan of AW's character designs (the tiny heads with simplistic, highly-stylized features) in the beginning, but it's finally growing on me. The figures themselves are superb! Great details in the clothing, painting/weathering, and great articulation.

Now I don't feel as bad cutting back on the $200+ Hot Toys, since I have these other great toys I can collect at a more reasonable cost. Hopefully my wife will be less creeped out by these since they actually look more like toys than the HT stuff. :p

I guess the only problem now is waiting for the next 1/6 announcements!

Back