The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my ZOMBKIN set too! This is my first 1/6th scale 3A figure. Just too cool for school to pass up. Plus he has a little buddy, I've never seen a 1/2th figure before besides the WWRp. I am stoked! :hi5:

Awesome! I'm glad to know you were able to get one. I guess the traffic wasn't too bad for you today. :yess:

Awesome! I'm glad to know you were able to get one. I guess the traffic wasn't too bad for you today. :yess:

I guess I did the math wrong, it was 6:00AM Mountain Standard Time. And I think people took today off, for Halloween. Either way I need some weapons for this guy. Hey Dedguy are you taking any commissions for weapons? Or a maybe a tutorial on how to weather existing weapons? Thanks.

Cool, thanks duder. I'll give it a shot. I am thinking about making a sickle or hatchet for the Zombkin out of styrene.

For something of smaller scale like that I'd forego the additives to the paint. With the knife I started with a layer of metallic bronze darkened with black and then just kept layering watered down brownish reds and yellows. Finished by rubbing the edge with some silver and then going over that one more time with some very watered down brown.

I was thinking about making a guitar for the Zombkin and maybe putting a sickle on it like the guitars Beef's band has in Phantom of the Paradise but more grungy less glam rock. Probably do something like a Flying V.

phantom%20of%20the%20paradise%20guitar.png

Last edited:
dg, awesome pics and mods! i am definitely adding a chinstrap to the helmet as well. still really dig that weapon/mod as well.

received my shadow bleak mission today as well. another awesome figure.

overslept and missed the zombkin sale. not happy. If anyone has a change of heart and wants to sell or trade their zombkin set please pm me.

dg, awesome pics and mods! i am definitely adding a chinstrap to the helmet as well. still really dig that weapon/mod as well.

received my shadow bleak mission today as well. another awesome figure.

Thanks dude. The helmet strap is one of those really easy small mods that I think can add a lot of added interest since it's on the head which is invariably where attention is first drawn.

Went back to try and get some AP Zomb singles and now they're gone. Oh well, still managed to get the 3 pack but no blind singles.

I got weak and ordered a zomb 3-pack and 3 singles. I also had a friend order the ShadowZomb. :panic:

Hey dude if you decide you dont want them singles please let me know. I was trying to work some deals out to get some more and i wasnt able to. I think im gonna primarily collect this portable line. Could be cool.

I still don't know what to focus on. I've gotten some WWRp bots because I love the weathering and the size. I can't imagine these in 1/6 scale. :google

I'm really liking the look of some of the AK figures as well. I might start with the retail versions coming soon or maybe track down some of the original versions.

i got some AP Zomb singles as well for trade. i over slept and missed the Zombkin set. so if anyone has a set or just the 1/6th figure LMK..

Back