The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the big black astronaut yesterday. Details & everything is great, but he is basically a statue. Cannot hold a pose.

I have a fetish for astronaut/space suit figures. I saw the new Blitzway astronaut figures offered, and considered buying one. The black finish was the most intriguing for me, then I remembered I got this Underverse figure, which is actually pretty great. Was thinking of posing him with the GOTG Stan Lee, but I might need more rocks

Yes!
Also, Shadow was there to purchase for quite a while on the website, did you miss her on purpose back then?
I just missed the cut off time for sale. I have GOLOVOREZ thats been shipped so will wait and see if Shadow comes on the S/H market.

I just missed the cut off time for sale. I have GOLOVOREZ thats been shipped so will wait and see if Shadow comes on the S/H market.
Ah I see.
I think Shadow will be available on the aftermarket.. The figure is a pleasant surprise, the promotional image doesn't do her justice.

The figure that I sadly missed is Albus Bon Bon. Was sleeping when she was up for sale and sold out in about 1 hour or so. A friend called me, tried to wake me up but no success, and when I'm awake, she's already long gone :(

I bought a loose Yoshitsune head sculpt last summer with the intention of painting it for a custom. I ended up giving up after painting the hair :cautious:
I received a really cool custom 3A style head sculpt last week, which motivated me to finally entirely repaint Yoshitsune's head to match the custom sculpt.

PXL_20240423_161953936.jpg

tk.jpg

PXL_20240421_204823144.jpg

Back