The 20 Stupidest GI Joe Vehicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's just it, EVERYONE loves those vehicles, except someone who doesn't know anything about GI Joe (i.e. the writer of this list, it would seem)!

GI Joe is cool enough to stand up to some jabs, especially if they're genuinely funny. We know the guy isn't in the know like most of us (the Mamba helicopter's twin propellers can and do spin without hitting each other for instance) but a lot of his criticisms are either on point or still funny regardless.

GI Joe is cool enough to stand up to some jabs, especially if they're genuinely funny. We know the guy isn't in the know like most of us (the Mamba helicopter's twin propellers can and do spin without hitting each other for instance) but a few of his criticisms are either on point or still funny regardless.

Fixed it for ya. :p

The one about Wetsuit drawn standing on a seal was pretty funny:lol.... but I love the devilfish:mad:

GI Joe is cool enough to stand up to some jabs, especially if they're genuinely funny. We know the guy isn't in the know like most of us (the Mamba helicopter's twin propellers can and do spin without hitting each other for instance) but a lot of his criticisms are either on point or still funny regardless.

Hey, I like good GI Joe parody, but considering the vast amount of stupid vehicles that actually were released, his list is really just lazy at best.

Now HERE's a good list: https://www.toplessrobot.com/2009/09/the_17_coolest_gi_joe_and_cobra_animal_sidekicks.php

Man, as a kid I thought all these were bad ass. Never realized until I read that article how bad these designs were. I'm still cryin from laughter.

Back