The 1/6th Collection of Chris from Greece (UPDATE on 24/08)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The collection of Chris from Greece

I'm loving all ur displays! Freaking awesome!

And last (but definitely not least), my most beautiful piece of all: my gorgeous niece!

P1010081.jpg

That's hilarious and really cute... Seeing your neat and well displayed collection being setup was really nice and has made me happy! :clap

Thanks for sharing!

Wow, so much awesome stuff. It really was great seeing it all getting set up, from the boxes onto the shelves. Really nice looking room in the end

Looks great!!! Must feel good to get everything out of those boxes :)

thanks a lot everyone. the feeling of finally being able to take everything out of its dusty box was truly awesome!

Congrats Ziggy:clap:clap:clap
A collection and display that was well worth the wait.

Wow, awesome collection and I love that everything is in order...

That's Very Impressive Collection Ziggywas, I need that kind of room for mine, Lose the desk it hides your Great Collection.

awesome collection man... what obi and anakin sculptures are those..

wow that collection looks great, I am in the same position where 90% of my collection is boxed due to space. Maybe one day I will do a project detolf :)

welcome to the show ziggy:wave

congrats, you really have a great collection, looks classy and clean
with your detolfs, i like it:hi5:

Ziggy that is Awesome!!! I can't wait to get my own house and experience the feeling you must/still have...Congrats and again wonderful collection...

PS...cute niece...

Awesome thanks for sharing. One recommendation though, get some dynamics out of your one sixths, thats what they are for. Take those out, dim the lights, play some relaxing tunes, and pose those babies! :)

thanks everyone!

@vortex i was thinking about that... i think i'll give it a try, and post some of the results (if they end up looking any good)...

Back