That pesky '?' on the New Line Horror Podium

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope it is a Jason bust or part 3 PF.

A 1/4 Myers would also be great.

Gruson said:
I hope it is a Jason bust or part 3 PF.

Thats untlimately whhat I am hoping for...We just got Leatherface in Pf, it would make sense to give up a Jason prt 3 PF now....

Shai Hulud said:
Just imagine that guy from the cell in PF....:monkey5
Ive never thought about that one!
that would bee too sweet. The movie was so-so, but the art direction in the movie was unbelieveable.

The_Cell_03.jpg

The_Cell_02.jpg

By far one of the most visually stunning characters around....I actually am a big fan of the movie and love to have this figure in my collection...However if it was actually made I would have SS burned to the ground, how could they make this obscure character and not an Origins Kurgan..(sorry,I just want one so bad)

abstractharmony said:
BLASPHEMY!

BURN THE HERETIC!!!!

:rotfl

If you ever have time you should read some of our Medieval Kurgan Crusade posts...If you think that was bad you should see what was said in that thread...all in jest of coarse, but it did get alittle crazy in there:lol

King Darkness said:
If you ever have time you should read some of our Medieval Kurgan Crusade posts...If you think that was bad you should see what was said in that thread...all in jest of coarse, but it did get alittle crazy in there:lol
are you a Kurgan fan King?
I had no idea. :lol

.. but the true question, is do you like Kurgan more than Tom likes Fett?

occulum said:
are you a Kurgan fan King?
I had no idea. :lol

.. but the true question, is do you like Kurgan more than Tom likes Fett?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

A question that has no answer....I'am sure our passions for our respective characters is without question.

Seaward said:
Okay, since it won't be the Tall Man, what about a Critter figure. I personally love those furry little f@#$%s!

Given the hype though, I place good money on Sam Jackson from Snakes on A Plane!:rotfl

The addition of the "Tall Man" to the line would be great!

I bet Sideshow could do a seriously kick-ass line of Blade figures. I'm wanting a Reaper - with dual heads - one face open and one closed.

A good Blade line would rock socks off. Reapers would be great but I love the Bradstreet designed Bloodpack. Anything to get more Ron Perlman figures!

Back