Thanos and Mistress Death Polystone Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So where are all of the in-hand pics if a LCS already has one?

(Sorry, I haven't been following this piece much.)

Don't laugh! I want one :monkey3

i'd buy one to

Lady death looks great!

She steals the show from Thanos in this piece IMO..

i bought this more for her than him

So where are all of the in-hand pics if a LCS already has one?

(Sorry, I haven't been following this piece much.)

i was wondering the samething, how did this get in the LCS when it's not even processed yet.:dunno

not bad at all. I wish he was bigger

i think everyone does, but we take what we can get sometimes. i mean even with all the comps to the bowen one, this one is miles above it since it has all the tie in pieces to other characters and has the lightup feature. so wins all around for everyone.

Hey Jinxx, has Sideshow announced the Selene comiquette yet?

I hope so...*crossing fingers and legs*

onion_msn_smilies-04.gif

Coming very soon to Corner Store Comics:

DSC09024.jpg

DSC09027.jpg

Loving these shots! Thanos and Death look AWESOME. I'm real excited about getting this Dio. Got the hulk showing up tuesday and this should be arriving about a week later. Can't wait to put these 2 big boys on display!

cancelled +2

Bowen got Thanos right, the upcoming one with glow in the dark eyes looks promising, not forgetting the throne version.

that one does look great, mostly cause of the throne. other than that most of his stuff is quite borring and stale as of the last couple years.

oh wait can't wait for the faux bronze version to come out though.:monkey3

this piece is awesome.
if you have to pick between Bowen & SS's, then it just sux to be you .... buy both .... :monkey1

Back