Thanos and Mistress Death Polystone Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm not so sure?

200066_press25-001.jpg
200066_press04-001.jpg

I wish they remove that knee pad.:( I will still keep my order, i switch it to Flexpay

You can clearly tell that the light is dimmed down for the left hand pic. There are deeper shadows and it makes the colors looked washed out is all. The pic on the right is what it will look like in normal lighting conditions.

i hope you are right but if you look at thors red cape,it looks the same shade of red.

If anybody wants to trade/sell their Lady Death exclusive, let me know. I don't want Thanos, just Death with the excl. head.

Is anyone else pooping themselves with anticipation yet?

If they hit their ETA as stated in the email, these should start processing this Friday.

:panic:

Is anyone else pooping themselves with anticipation yet?

If they hit their ETA as stated in the email, these should start processing this Friday.

:panic:

I definitely am, I cannot wait for this, I have a nice empty space above my two other Thanos statues just waiting for this beast. C'mon Friday!

This thing is awesome. I went to pick up my Carnage replacement at Corner Store Comics and they had this bad boy:drool on display

Yup, just got the same processing notice. It is going to be non-stop Sideshow deliveries to my house between now and Christmas!

Hulk Comiquette
Thanos/Death Diorama
Spidey Comiquette
and Psylocke will be making an appearance as well. :naughty

Good times!

Yup, just got the same processing notice. It is going to be non-stop Sideshow deliveries to my house between now and Christmas!

Hulk Comiquette
Thanos/Death Diorama
Spidey Comiquette
and Psylocke will be making an appearance as well. :naughty

Good times!

I've got

spidey comiquette
carnage comiquette
colossus LSB
leonardo comiquette

the last 2 I'm getting in a trade

Back