Thanos and Mistress Death Polystone Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Thanos and Polystone Diorama

Seems like Pablo's work - based on the teeth. :dunno

why would someone buy this if this is smaller than the Bowen Thanos and Lady Death ??????
Fools.
:lecture

Since they chose a dio, I am surprised that they didn't do a dio with him sitting on a throne with death standing next to him since so many people had requested that pose earlier.

So this is the Thanos statue?

Really?

Well unless something amazing happens -

This thing here just sucks ass.

PLEASE SIDESHOW..make it Bigggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

or Fail you ____s

Wow! THIS IS A MAJOR BUMMER! I own the Bowen Thanos and Death. With the small scale of these SS Dios there is no way I'm picking this up. SS blew it by not making this a FS comiquette. This is an epic failure!

The face of Thanos looks like the a dried out corpse ,when I first seen the sneaked image I thought of some of the black lanterns in Blackest Night.That's why imo I think this is going to be a change o head for both characters, and what we've been shown is the human face of Death and maybe the dead face of Thanos.

Last edited:
Agree 110% wth Shai, if this is smaller than 1/4 scale it will be epic in fail.

I need a 1/4 Thanos in my collection!

It a diorama, so it's pretty much a lock that it will be in scale with the other dios (i.e. no 1/4).

Aside from the huge chompers, everytime I see this pic Im drawn to the nose and the smile creases around it, looks a lot like Nicholson's Joker smile...ugh.

Back