Thanks Sideshow for the Holiday Greetings

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonnamiraTook

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Title says it all -- I was delighted with the card, signed, by all, I received. Very thoughtful of you.

And Happy Holidays to all of you and all "Freaks" too.

Yup, got the card as well.

19.gif

I received one with my "slashing through the snow" prize, along with the #3 DVD - thanks sideshow!

Thanks from me too.
Actually...Thanks X3 or 4 times...

I think each item going out has one.

Yup, got mine for the second year in a row.

Thank you Sideshow for everything and even listening to us on some things. ;)

We all look forward to an INCREDIBLE 2006!!!

Dusty, Chris, Brant, Chicky, and everyone else....you guys are top notch!

Ah, so it went out with orders, it seems. Since I didn't receive an order from Sideshow right before Christmas, then no card. Maybe next year! :D

U got the DVD for free? Gratz! I received two orders today. There was no card which makes me a little sad, but I received the Catalog again... The seventh. Thanks Sideshow.

Happy Holidays everyone! The cards were supposed to go out in all the boxes shipped from the second week of December through Christmas, but perhaps we underestimated and ran out (I'm not sure, as I've been on vacation).

I do happen to have some holiday cards I held back for just such an occasion, so if you didn't get one and want one, PM me with your name and mailing address and I'll see what I can do :duff

Back