THANK YOU MY FELLOW FREAKS FAMILY FROM NASH AND I!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bannister said:
All I gotta say is all you people here make me sick. The way you ganged up on this poor scam victim was deplorable. If I had my way both Nash and Danny would be banned. They are a couple of scam artists who prey on honest people. **** them. They are two uneducated, women hating, bad dudes!!!!

Bannister it is you who should be banned! You forgot your --->:monkey3 ! LOL! :D

DannieDarKo said:

:horror

Oh man, even badmoon is backing Nash and I up. Badmoon here it goes, thank you and my bad for trying to give you a hard time all these months. :monkey3

No problem! It has all been in good fun. I was a jerk when I first joined anyways. I have met some really cool people since then and have toned it down. Thanks!

BadMoon said:
No problem! It has all been in good fun. I was a jerk when I first joined anyways. I have met some really cool people since then and have toned it down. Thanks!
Its ok Dannie is hard to get use to, he was one of those high on my S**tlist when I started here. During spook chats I got to know quite a few people and Dannie was one of them and he's a good guy, just misunderstood.

LOL! I just messaged her ebay account. It said: You my friend are one silly person! That's all I will say!

I really wish I was here when she was in the chat but I feel bad for Nash. She jumped on his case just cause I had "recommended him" as a great ebay seller. Oh well, thanks to everyone here and whatever transpired today, it really has opended my eyes and makes me want to lighten up on my comments and behavior in general. :eek:

Not to sound all mushy but I really am touched. No Dave you can't touch me there! :monkey5

Dannie, you may be a loose cannon (hallarious but loose) but none of us would ever throw you to the crazyyy wolves. You and Nash just seemed to get an unbalanced person who was even more loose than you. But don't lighten up too much on the comments, because there are times when you are comedic gold.

Sounds like I missed a crazy day.

Glad to see people band together to defend our own.

And its good to see people are realizing Badmoon ain't that bad.

Even though he stole my welkome:moon......j/k

:D

King Darkness said:
Sounds like I missed a crazy day.

Glad to see people band together to defend our own.

And its good to see people are realizing Badmoon ain't that bad.

Even though he stole my welkome:moon......j/k

:D
:lol :lol :lol

:grouphug

The whole situation was addictive, im not a very fast typer anymore and could hardly keep up with all her threats, accusations and general unpleasantness.When given the opportunity to talk all she did was talk foul and kept asking if we knew what 'defamation' was??,,,strange woman!!!

It was a good thing in the end tho, ive not used chat for such a long time it was great talking to you all in amongst all the craziness and when she signed off.

You take on one freak, you take us all on !!! :maul

Shell
x:D

Last edited:
Leave town for a few days and look what happens...

I miss all the fun. Glad to know that you guys circled the wagons.:family

Well, last night, late, I was already asleep, she or her friend logged into the chatroom under the nick Rick3456. Hyarion did all he could to find out what was going on, again to no avail. It was the same ip, so it was either Pam or a friend, no way of knowing, but it wasn't as abusive as the daytime chat was towards us all. The big question seemed to be whether or not the chat was an official SS chat or not. Hyarion did set him/her straight on that, but I don't think it's over. If she or he returns, I will look for folks over on msn to support, but monitor the chatroom today, ok? Please don't leave me alone in there with that creature! I hate banning, but if I am alone and she comes in screaming her filth, I will.

Beruthiel said:
Well, last night, late, I was already asleep, she or her friend logged into the chatroom under the nick Rick3456. Hyarion did all he could to find out what was going on, again to no avail. It was the same ip, so it was either Pam or a friend, no way of knowing, but it wasn't as abusive as the daytime chat was towards us all. The big question seemed to be whether or not the chat was an official SS chat or not. Hyarion did set him/her straight on that, but I don't think it's over. If she or he returns, I will look for folks over on msn to support, but monitor the chatroom today, ok? Please don't leave me alone in there with that creature! I hate banning, but if I am alone and she comes in screaming her filth, I will.

If she/they come in chat today and your alone Beru, give me a shout I'll come join in.

This peson is a couple of cans short of a six pack for certain!.

Shell
x

Aww.. I'm so sad I missed out on all the fun!!

Glad to hear that the board members stood united against this crazy woman!:chew

sheeeesh..what a nightmare..i missed it thank god but have read nashes emails from this woman...she talking complete rubbish and hasn't got a leg to stand on..its a shame to say but there are lot of people like pig i8 out there.

nash -email ebay about her..i contacted them after getting a fake ebay email and got a reply back...im sure they can help if you still have problems.

try ebays safety center-you can report this problem

Back