THANK YOU MY FELLOW FREAKS FAMILY FROM NASH AND I!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darklord Dave said:
It's unfortunate that it takes a common enemy to bring people together. Perhaps she has a different tale to tell, but alas we won't hear it as she won't be posting here.
Well she rufused to tell her tale in the chat room too.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Yeah, we're serious. PYG18 is her name here and on eBay, so it'd be best to put her on a Blocked Bidder list if you sell on there.
Seriously!!:emperor

El Roranous said:
Bro you missed it all then. We were even chatting with her for a while.
That's okay, I would've wanted to stay as far as possible from that. If she directed something towards me, I would've told her to F@#k herself! :D

She had no story to tell. Even if she had a case, she had a tactless twisted way of presenting it. Don't worry, she's no loss to our community.

The ill Jedi said:
That's okay, I would've wanted to stay as far as possible from that. If she directed something towards me, I would've told her to F@#k herself!
She definitely told us to...literally. :rotfl

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Yeah, we're serious. PYG18 is her name here and on eBay, so it'd be best to put her on a Blocked Bidder list if you sell on there.
Make sure you make pyg18 it has to be lower case.

Darklord Dave said:
It's unfortunate that it takes a common enemy to bring people together. Perhaps she has a different tale to tell, but alas we won't hear it as she won't be posting here.

I agree. It IS unfortunate, but it's the silver lining in a very dark cloud.

Darklord Dave said:
trust me Dave, if you had been in the chat it'd be clear to you as well just how much of a nut case this chick was. Straight legit NUT CASE, no question at all, not even a hint of .000001% chance she was in anyway misrepresented. She was given more than enoiugh chances to air her side without interuption, but she was too obsessed with wanting to know if people were ****ing off to her

Sith Lord 0498 said:
While this lady was clearly off her rocker, she succeeded in bringing us together again as one community.

This "thank you" thread is just a way of continuing that unity.

Huzzah! :grouphug

I missed out on responding anywhere else. It is clear she over reacted to what she mis read in the first place, and misunderstood because of it. Although you guys went through a harrowing experience, it is perhaps what had to happen. The alternative of having the transaction go ahead would have been a worse experience.

I think PYG and 18 says it all.

mfoga said:
Well she rufused to tell her tale in the chat room too.

seriously. we tried getting her side of the story but as soon as she started to get vulgar then all credibility just went downhill from there. this went on for a long time and she started to make like she was the victim bringing up totally unrelated incidents. one crazy person i'll say! i think she just needed attention.

It was a very interesting afternoon in the chatroom. I even went so far as to mute the room and give her voice to try to get her side of the story on what the problem was. Well, that didn't work, she just rambled on about woman haters and calling everyone there names. She finally left, but still, we have not heard her story, but we all know what she thinks of us. :) I did offer several times to ban her, but no one wanted her banned. I guess it was a boring saturday afternoon everywhere! Guess I need to keep up on the board better, I had no idea what was going on for a while.

occulum said:
trust me Dave, if you had been in the chat it'd be clear to you as well just how much of a nut case this chick was. Straight legit NUT CASE, no question at all, not even a hint of .000001% chance she was in anyway misrepresented. She was given more than enoiugh chances to air her side without interuption, but she was too obsessed with wanting to know if people were ****ing off to her

Occulum is right, Dave. Beru even closed off the chat to everyone but her and this lady for quite some time to let her present her side w/o interruption. But she didn't. She just kept up the same garbage and told Beru to get out. Beru then allowed Nash only to re-enter, and PYG18 got even more belligerent.

Beru finally gave up and re-opened the channel to all.

All I gotta say is all you people here make me sick. The way you ganged up on this poor scam victim was deplorable. If I had my way both Nash and Danny would be banned. They are a couple of scam artists who prey on honest people. **** them. They are two uneducated, women hating, bad dudes!!!!

Bannister said:
All I gotta say is all you people here make me sick. The way you ganged up on this poor scam victim was deplorable. If I had my way both Nash and Danny would be banned. They are a couple of scam artists who prey on honest people. **** them. They are two uneducated, women hating, bad dudes!!!!
Don't forget a couple of kids who should have had their parents called
and we get off(yes she asked if were typing with one hand but different words) on abusing her.

mfoga said:
Don't forget a couple of kids who should have had their parents called
and we get off(yes she asked if were typing with one hand but different words) on abusing her.
My keyboard is still sticky.

I just found this pic of danny and nash.
baddude1.gif

Looks like I missed out on all the excitement. That'll learn me to go out and enjoy a Saturday!

It's very cool that everyone pulled together for Danny and Nash. I wish I could have been there for you guys too.

Back