Thank You Dave!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wetanut

Super Freak
Reaction score
....for changing the section from just LOTR to reflect the broader scope. (I'm normally not too OCD, but (as you know) it's been bugging me.)

:yess:

Why not just say Middle Earth/Crickets...Just Middle Earth I think would have been ok...Weta is more than Middle earth products

I like the choice and its very similar to what I sent Dave recently as an idea for renaming the section.

Hmm, didn't notice. It stills says "Lord of the Rings" on the Home page's site navigation.

It covers items that fall in Middle-earth category. So it can be movie based and non.

Yeah, I wasn't sure what "weta" even meant before googling it. Apparently this section will only apply to Peter Jackson Tolkien-related stuff? So, recent Lord of the Rings + Hobbit movies?

People don't know who Weta are?

:thud: :thud: :thud:

:lol

Yes, thank you Dave - for bringing back Red Dwarf. Although it wasn't as funny as Red Dwarf series 5-7

Well that's still better than my sister-in-law who didn't know there was a Hobbit book. :thud: :horror :slap :horror

I told her to get out and never come back. :pfft: Well I didn't really but I should have. :lol

I was having a discussion about The Hobbit a few days ago and someone butted in asking if it was "that anime thing". :thud:

Back