Thank you all!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Imaresqd1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys! I posted this in the joker thread, but I guess I' ll post it here as well.
First off, I'd like to thank all the members here for your support. It has been very overwhelming to see all the compliments, and support from you guys. I can't say enough thank you..really.

For those of you who are familiar with me here, I was never comfortable with selling my unlicensed stuff.(Maybe you've sent pms to me in the past several times without hearing back from me. Sorry..I should've handled it better, but I have a hard time saying no to people...I'm working on it. Sorry! I apologize to those who never heard back from me. )
I sold a very limited edition of a few of my sculpts before the massive release of the Wayne heads. I was in college at that time, and some extra cash was pretty darn great to help out between my tuition and rent, but that doesn't justify what I did, and it was wrong. It was stealing.
Commercializing sculpts of movie character/ celebrity without license is illegal for sure. In my case, I did not come up with the idea or the imagery of the Joker or Bruce Wayne, and I simply just copied their likenesses to the best of my ability from photographs.
I'm sorry for what I did in the past, and from now on I'd like to keep all my unlicensed stuff strictly personal, and I am working on some licensed sculpts too. I'll occasionally take one of a kind private commissions strictly on private basis.

I'd like to thank you all for your understanding and support. You all have been very kind to me. Thank you!

Sincerely

Adam

Wow.... first Trevor and now you. We are losing all of our top talented sculptors. Oh well, I say THANK YOU for all the great sculpts that you gave us. Hopefully we'll still be able to get your wonderful work through a mainstream company like Hot Toys or Sideshow, if they are smart enough to hire your talent.

Best wishes!

Thank you, Adam.

Wow.... first Trevor and now you. We are losing all of our top talented sculptors. Oh well, I say THANK YOU for all the great sculpts that you gave us. Hopefully we'll still be able to get your wonderful work through a mainstream company like Hot Toys or Sideshow, if they are smart enough to hire your talent.

Best wishes!

Thank you, Adam.

Well said man, Hope to see you working for a "big" company:monkey2 cus your skill is sick:thud:
Best of luck and thanks for sharing your work with the gang:1-1:

I can't say enough thank you..really.

abatman383a.jpg

Back