Texas Chainsaw fans......check it

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Myers masks are.....left to right......Warlock by CGP and a Nikolas Art Studio Capt. Kirk converted to a Myers by a fan.....The Crowley was done by an artist who has since quit the biz...........................Larry

HOLY HELL!!! AWESOMENESS!!! My favorite peices are the Far-Right Hewitt (Leatherface) mask and the Killer Klowns from Outer Space Mask. That's practically my all-time favorite movie! If anyone will ever hire me, I plan to collect all of the Voorhees Hocks with matching undermasks!

-CJK

FREAKIN' SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the best 1:1 around! I would get one for $400, thats a great price for a quality 1:1.

J Fuller does some great work. Contact him he will do $200 up front and $200 upon completion of the bust. Great collection Knewby but please get some shelves LOL.

J Fuller does some great work. Contact him he will do $200 up front and $200 upon completion of the bust. Great collection Knewby but please get some shelves LOL.

Thanks...lol.....I know I need some shelves...but damnit I'm runnin' outta space......collecting horror stuff is like being a crackhead...............Larry:D

Thats a great collection... again I don't see how some of you can sleep with a room like that! ;)

Hahahaa.....thats my spare room converted into my "room of doom"...its crammed to the gills with masks, toys, figures, posters, etc,..............Larry

That bust is perfection! I really don't see how a mass-produced one by Sideshow -- or anybody else -- could be better.

Here is a collection shot so you can see the size of the piece.............Larry

100_3866.jpg

Does anyone here know where I could find a glass enclosure for masks like the one he has holding his Leather? Or a stand with the film's title on the base?

-CJK

Back